Oasis 9/12?

47 minutes ago, lovelife said:

I've only seen a few adults without masks where required. I presume there were unvaxxed in the specialty restaurants with us. No signs restricting numbers in pools or hot tubs. Six to an elevator. 

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions while you are on vacation😊

I hope you are having nice weather and a good day in Nassau today.  I hear a lot of things are closed or out of business, that's sad.

We always enjoy going to Blue Lagoon.

Enjoy your sea days.  

59 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions while you are on vacation😊

I hope you are having nice weather and a good day in Nassau today.  I hear a lot of things are closed or out of business, that's sad.

We always enjoy going to Blue Lagoon.

Enjoy your sea days.  

Enjoying the cruise very much. We didn't get off the ship today in Nassau. Heard it was election day and would be protests. Just went to ice show for vaxxed. Not real crowded and as great as ever.

Nassau

20210916_120735.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Enjoying the cruise very much. We didn't get off the ship today in Nassau. Heard it was election day and would be protests. Just went to ice show for vaxxed. Not real crowded and as great as ever.

Nassau

20210916_120735.jpg

Wow that blue water is beautiful! We’re probably going to stay on the ship in Nassau too. We’ll decide that morning. How was Cococay? Were you the only ship there? Did it seem less crowded?

29 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Nassau

20210916_120735.jpg

Gorgeous blue water.  I always love the ice shows too!

8 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Wow that blue water is beautiful! We’re probably going to stay on the ship in Nassau too. We’ll decide that morning. How was Cococay? Were you the only ship there? Did it seem less crowded?

Yes, we were the only ship there. Didn't  seem nearly as crowded as in the past.

20210915_094752.jpg

• Thanks 1

was the port in nassau still packed with people throwing things in your face. i heard the straw market is closed but i kinda wanted my gf to see the chaos that is. i guess another time. 

was curious what restaurants were open and that you enjoy there. will be there in a month

33 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

was the port in nassau still packed with people throwing things in your face. i heard the straw market is closed but i kinda wanted my gf to see the chaos that is. i guess another time. 

was curious what restaurants were open and that you enjoy there. will be there in a month

We didn't  leave the ship in Nassau. Heard it was election day and protests were expected and shops were generally closed. Cannot verify that.

6 minutes ago, lovelife said:

But there is rampant chair/cabana hogging!

Oh, goodie. Nice to see things are back to "normal"! 

Even if not right by the pool, are there chairs available? We have a younger child (6) who is more into the splash park than swimming. Are there chairs available near that if you get an opportunity to check?

28 minutes ago, JMKreno said:

Even if not right by the pool, are there chairs available? We have a younger child (6) who is more into the splash park than swimming. Are there chairs available near that if you get an opportunity to check?

We have sat overlooking that area several times this week and there are definitely chairs available. I have not seen more than a couple of kids at a time in there. 

7 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

We have sat overlooking that area several times this week and there are definitely chairs available. I have not seen more than a couple of kids at a time in there. 

Thanks so much!! She is super excited for the splash park upgrades on the Oasis (it was actually a selling point...) so this is great to hear!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JMKreno said:

Not so many available near that area on a sea day, but some.