Breakup on ship

Ms02

On 9/25/2021 at 7:47 AM, MsTabbyKats said:

As a 72 year old woman who didn't get married until age 37 (20 years of dating experience) and with many friends, some to this day....all who have had the "sorta boyfriend experience"....I can tell you with confidence, his side:

She...I thought you loved me.  But you're seeing someone else!

He....I like you a lot, but we don't have a committment.  I'm not in a place to get serious now.  We're both free to see other people.  Hey, I like you enough to go on a trip with you and I don't want to end it with you.

She...You're right.  We don't have a committment but I don't like sharing you.  I'm willing to give it some more time until you choose.

(Note: OP has vanished)

See....I was right!  It takes an expericed woman to know exactly what a "sorta bf" is all about.

OP...lots of luck with this and/or any future romance.

• Like 3

@Ms02….tough gig, especially long distance relationship.  Very sorry to hear this didn’t work.  Hard to be the one who is invested when the other person is, at best ambivalent.

You sound like a big hearted person.  No doubt in my mind you’ll find someone better and certainly more committed to YOU.  

Not liking the “snooping” part of this.  But, time to move on.

Best of luck to you!  Tomorrow’s a new day with new opportunities!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

plenty of other fish n the sea. I would suggest you going out on other dates, meet new people

what is the old saying

If you love something, set it free

if it comes back to you, it is yours

if not, it was never meant to be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OP, thank you for coming back to tell us the semi-complete telenovela. It did remind me of one. Your story really did cause everything to make more sense. It would be exciting to fall in love with a man from Spain and take a cruise with him. Long distance is tough, and international long distance is even tougher. I hope you find your love, whether it be him or someone else. 

• Thanks 1