Email for RCCL CEO please.

10 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Of course the CEO is the logical next step for cabin selection <sarcasm>

Sometimes you just have to jump to the top to get things done correctly. Not sure if it will happen, but many people have had results doing it that way. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Sometimes you just have to jump to the top to get things done correctly. Not sure if it will happen, but many people have had results doing it that way. 

Well, a GS connected to 3 balcony cabins is impossible on Wonder.

Upgrading 3 balconies to a GS is DOA based on the fact they are offering JS's to folks who booked CLS's. 

Due to that fact, even though Wonder has more JS's, they are filling the excess with Sky Class folks as mentioned above. So seriously doubtful they have 4 JS's to offer.

The downgrade from GS to JS with 3 connecting balconies seems the only possible solution.

That seems reasonable since Royal desperately needs some GS's to free up.

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Fireworks77 said:

BTW, once you book with a TA, the cruise line will only deal with YOUR Agent.  This is a contractual agreement cruise lines have with TA’s. Your agent is your proxy, advocate and owner of the booking.  

Best of luck

This is not actually true….I have spoken with two different cruise lines, even though I have booked through an agent, over the years..especially to get refunds during this difficult time….(Travel Agent was closed down). If you explain your issues calmly and politely, they will speak to you. If you don’t try, you don’t get !!!!!

15 minutes ago, Reina del Mar said:

This is not actually true….I have spoken with two different cruise lines, even though I have booked through an agent, over the years..especially to get refunds during this difficult time….(Travel Agent was closed down). If you explain your issues calmly and politely, they will speak to you. If you don’t try, you don’t get !!!!!

Well after all this let us know the outcome. It does sound like a difficult situation to get the cabins all together at the level you want. 

17 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

What's worse is that the person at Royal Caribbean couldn't figure it out either.  I would bet the CEO is also clueless.  I think you are entitled to part of that commission.

LOL!!  😄   Shame the OP's TA is so clueless.  That is not a TA I would want to have on my team. 

But I don't use a TA anyway. 😉 I find my research is better than TAs I have used in the past, plus I have more control....when you want something done right...do it yourself!

Not to say there are no good TAs out there...many swear by them...but they just did not work out for me...and looks like not working for the OP with the lack of research of the layout on Wonder. 

Edited by island lady
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, zekekelso said:

Eh, I say don’t listen to the neigh-sayers. Email the CEO. Sure it probably won’t do a bit of good. But

1) there’s always the chance it might do some good

2) it can make you feel better 

I don't get it.  What is the CEO supposed to do when ALL ....and I repeat ALL GS cabins are on deck 17 on Wonder.  GS cabins ONLY...no balcony cabins on that deck. 

OP was trying to get them to allocate a GS cabin with next door balcony cabins...not happening on Wonder.  OP had it on Allure...that is a different design ship.  

To get back to that exact situation...need to book a different ship.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL!!  😄   Shame the OP's TA is so clueless.  That is not a TA I would want to have on my team. 

But I don't use a TA anyway. 😉 I find my research is better than TAs I have used in the past, plus I have more control....when you want something done right...do it yourself!

Not to say there are no good TAs out there...many swear by them...but they just did not work out for me...and looks like not working for the OP with the lack of research of the layout on Wonder. 

I use a big box TA for the perks not for the service, I fully expect to do a all the research myself and I only get in contact with specific instructions for price drops, etc. It's pretty painless.  But it's about tempering expectations. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

I have used TAs here and there because of a perk like free gratuity or OBC but I wouldn't count on them if there was a problem. I still haven't found that Unicorn TA who has group bookings, calls you if the price goes down (although I don't understand how or why they would do this) and is available 24/7.  I did use a TA once who was very responsive to via email but she lost my business when she neglected to call me to make final payment. Luckily I had a reminder set in my phone and called her.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, RG306 said:

I use a big box TA for the perks not for the service, I fully expect to do a all the research myself and I only get in contact with specific instructions for price drops, etc. It's pretty painless.  But it's about tempering expectations. 

You are right about that!!  And nice way to do your travel plans...best of both worlds!  🙂 

• Like 1