EDGE

george35

39 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Well done.  I think you will get 2 more points per day also.  Don't miss the short ribs in Blu if you are a meat eater.  Enjoy your cruise.

I was under the impression you only got CC points associated with your originally booked category rather than those associated with the category you were upgraded to though bidding. Has that changed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I was under the impression you only got CC points associated with your originally booked category rather than those associated with the category you were upgraded to though bidding. Has that changed?

We just got back from Alaska. We upgraded from Concierge to a Sky Suite onboard through Guest Services. For 7 nights, we earned 40 points each. I don’t get how that was calculated, but definitely more points than we would’ve received in our original room. 

17 minutes ago, dugknight said:

We just got back from Alaska. We upgraded from Concierge to a Sky Suite onboard through Guest Services. For 7 nights, we earned 40 points each. I don’t get how that was calculated, but definitely more points than we would’ve received in our original room. 

Interesting. So when you looked at your cruise in Past Cruises, it noted that you got 40 points rather than 35? 

32 minutes ago, dugknight said:

Did you opt in for only once a day service from your cabin steward? I think that is a one day bonus in points.

1 minute ago, BettyCruiser said:

Did you opt in for only once a day service from your cabin steward? I think that is a one day bonus in points.

Is that something new? How do we opt in on that? I have two cruises this year and subsequently will be one point shy of Elite Plus!

1 hour ago, george35 said:

Just got up-graded on our 2nd cruise which was a b/b on Oct 9th & didnt bid on this one. Leaving tomorrow.

george35

That's pretty damn lucky. My parents paid for a inside guarantee for the 0ct 30th Edge cruise and they were assigned an inside, as expected. I would if thought as an Elite and low occupancy they would have gotten an upgrade to oceanview. It doesn't matter to them, they're fine with an inside.

• 2 weeks later...