Select pre-cruise items: 20% off sale

fstuff1

52 minutes ago, kearney said:

I am not a big drinker.... usually just relied on Captains Club cocktail hour to cover me. I am wondering we have the "Always Included" promo... and I wonder... can you get sparkling wine with that package? Frankly it doesn't matter if it is Champagne or just a white sparkling. Also can you get cappuccino with that package? Also what kind of frozen drinks on that package? Thanks 

I noticed from the app that some bars have Zonin Prosecco and/or Rose.  Which priced at $9 which i believe in the the range of the Classic package.

7 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Do you have to call to get that?  In my planner it def does not reflect that $

It's possible the upgrade becomes available closer to your sailing date. My sailing is this month, but I recall considering the $9 upgrade a month ago. Prior to that, I don't know if it was offered in my planner.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:30 PM, canderson said:

I assume nothing prevents a person from cancelling an existing shorex and rebooking at the lower price (since we're still 30+ days out) to capture the savings?  All of my shorex have been reduced.  Don't know if I'll keep them (may switch to P.J.), but hey...

I believe that if you want to realize a significant savings, then you should not have the option of canceling. This is the way it works with airline flights, hotel reservations and cruise reservations (sometimes). People booking at a discount nd holding on to reservations just so they can decide last minute is a discourtesy to all your fellow passengers.

So while you can cancel and rebook at a savings, then you should be obligated to pay (whether you go or not).

26 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

I believe that if you want to realize a significant savings, then you should not have the option of canceling. This is the way it works with airline flights, hotel reservations and cruise reservations (sometimes). People booking at a discount nd holding on to reservations just so they can decide last minute is a discourtesy to all your fellow passengers.

So while you can cancel and rebook at a savings, then you should be obligated to pay (whether you go or not).

Believe me, X would be only delighted to take a significant amount more for a Private Journey (the PJ I mentioned).

On 10/9/2021 at 12:35 AM, lolaletu said:

I just called Celebrity today and asked to speak to someone regarding shore excursions.  I wanted to book a shore excursion today (because of the 20% off) and use my OBC.  She told me it had to be within two weeks of the cruise to use OBC for shore excursions. .  Has anyone ever heard that before - or did she just want to get me off the phone.   My cruise is a month away?  Thanks.  

It is certainly not true if it is Celebrity issued OBC.  The Celebrity OBC will show on line and the system allows you to use it to pay for your excursion.

You cannot use TA Issued OBC until you are in board.

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

It is certainly not true if it is Celebrity issued OBC.  The Celebrity OBC will show on line and the system allows you to use it to pay for your excursion.

You cannot use TA Issued OBC until you are in board.

Not totally correct.  My OBC from TA showed up a year before the 2022 cruise.  I have not tried to use it yet.  I have used the X OBC.

8 hours ago, zitsky said:

Not totally correct.  My OBC from TA showed up a year before the 2022 cruise.  I have not tried to use it yet.  I have used the X OBC.

Perhaps it is really not from your TA?  Do you have any additional OBC ( the refundable kind) from your TA that does not show on your on line account.  
I should have said that I have never had my refundable TA’s OBC show up on my account until I was on board.  (8% range).

1 minute ago, jagoffee said:

Perhaps it is really not from your TA?  Do you have any additional OBC ( the refundable kind) from your TA that does not show on your on line account.  
I should have said that I have never had my refundable TA’s OBC show up on my account until I was on board.  (8% range).

I know what I'm getting, what I've used and what I'm waiting for.  I'm pretty sure it's from the TA.  When I asked her about it, she didn't say it was from Celebrity.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, canderson said:

Believe me, X would be only delighted to take a significant amount more for a Private Journey (the PJ I mentioned).

@Guppy99

I should add that these can only be arranged while aboard when using OBC.  So cancellation of any standard excursion would have to wait for onboard confirmation by X of successful planning of the PJ.  If I could do this in advance, I would.

11 hours ago, zitsky said:

I know what I'm getting, what I've used and what I'm waiting for.  I'm pretty sure it's from the TA.  When I asked her about it, she didn't say it was from Celebrity.

Do you have additional OBC from the TA that is not currently reflected on your account?  That you are waiting for?

4 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Do you have additional OBC from the TA that is not currently reflected on your account?  That you are waiting for?

I should have said expecting.  I've received all my OBC as of a week ago.  Received it much sooner than expected.  Have not tried to use TA OBC yet so it's possible it shows in my account but I have to wait to use it? I don't know.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

I should have said expecting.  I've received all my OBC as of a week ago.  Received it much sooner than expected.  Have not tried to use TA OBC yet so it's possible it shows in my account but I have to wait to use it? I don't know.

Good and awesome for you!!  I would expect that if the OBC is currently reflected in your account, you would be able to use it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 6:11 PM, deliver42 said:

TA OBC won't be available until you're on the ship.

I thought I posted already…. But I definitely was able to use TA OBC before the cruise.  I booked the Macallan tasting.