Select pre-cruise items: 20% off sale

fstuff1

For our October B2B nothing was specifically marked as discounted but if you knew the original price you could tell.  We had 4 excursions booked and for 3 of them the price was reduced 10-12%. Fine Cut Steak House, Rooftop Grill and Eden prices were reduced by about 12%. Normal price for those is $55, 55 & $45

I assume nothing prevents a person from cancelling an existing shorex and rebooking at the lower price (since we're still 30+ days out) to capture the savings?  All of my shorex have been reduced.  Don't know if I'll keep them (may switch to P.J.), but hey...

Edited by canderson

4 minutes ago, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

I can't get into my cruise planner, either.  😞

Not funny at all, but at the same time too funny.  Was just in mine, did not make any changes to the few I have booked but Celebrity really needs to fix this inconsistency.

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

This only applies to the Edge, yes?  Thread title wasn't clear.

IDK but mine is Beyond Oct 2022.  Eventually canceling it but keeping as a place holder just in case.  Got a O December 2022 booked TA as well, better suite and less $$$.

I can't even get into my cruise planner on either Firefox or Chrome.  Yay Celebrity.  Good job!  Why don't you just send us an email and tell us you don't want our business?  Then we wouldn't be wasting our time on your useless site.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Are these sales common?  Any guess how long it will go?

We had a similar experience in September on Summit.
They're there and then they're not.  
The one we find that might have been in error is the Drinks and More for $9 per day per person.
We booked it for both our Sept and Nov when we saw it.  Now it is like $75 per day per person - And even at $9 per day pp, I wasn't a big fan.  Maybe our butler on this Nov cruise will do a better job of restocking the mini fridge - not that I have a complaint as I couldn't have imbibed much more than I did.  Long live Silent Disco Night 🙂

I made an error when doing my online booking and had to call Celebrity.  It was 10:10 PM.  Even that late, I still had to wait 15-20 minutes for someone to answers. Fortunately, I was able to correct the problem and get the reservation I wanted. If you need to call Celebrity, call either early am or late pm.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

Evidently not.  All my Constellation shorex, noted above, are repriced at 20% off.

So the 20%off is shore ex only?

And some restaurants are 11% off?

Also, 1st night Tuscan pre-cruise pricing is usually $30 (33% off) unless sold out

6 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I guess I'll wait until next year and see if there is a sale.  Not sure what shorex I will do.  I wonder if this discount would work for Private Journey?

Doubtful.  With Private Journey’s are creating customized tour rather than a group tour.