Where in my online account should I see the "Always Included" on a booking

bloomcruisers

I usually use one of the online TAs for my bookings. But I've been trying to get in touch with someone there via both email and phone since last week regarding a question about a booked January cruise and have yet to get any response. So today I just did my first direct booking on the Celebrity site for a December sailing. I booked a concierge class and picked my stateroom. My screenshots show "always included" and list drinks, gratuity and wifi. But the email confirmation shows no detail at all. Just my name, sailing date, room number, deposit and payment due. So I looked online and found the reservation in my account but nothing about always included shows there either. I can't even find online what my rate is, deposit or payment due. So I checked our January booking in my account and it also shows no details about the reservation. But for that one I at least have everything confirmed in my email from the online TA. I would think the information has to be there in my online account somewhere, but I sure can't find it.  What am I missing?

I don’t think you are missing anything!  I made a direct booking not too long ago and all I received was an email confirming the booking without much of any details.  I got on the website and could not find any further details.  This morning I went into the chat function and after confirming some information, the representative sent me a very detailed PDF which shows everything about the booking you would expect.

2 minutes ago, slewis7 said:

I don’t think you are missing anything!  I made a direct booking not too long ago and all I received was an email confirming the booking without much of any details.  I got on the website and could not find any further details.  This morning I went into the chat function and after confirming some information, the representative sent me a very detailed PDF which shows everything about the booking you would expect.

This seems crazy. They essentially don't confirm any details in your confirmation email. Then the only record available to view also shows nothing.

4 minutes ago, bloomcruisers said:

This seems crazy. They essentially don't confirm any details in your confirmation email. Then the only record available to view also shows nothing.

I work with a TA but I wasn't always getting the confirmation unless I asked for it.   If/when you book directly with Celebrity, they seem pretty helpful if you can get them on the phone.  At least that's what I read on this forum.

23 minutes ago, bloomcruisers said:

I agree.  This was the second time I booked directly with Celebrity.  The first time was years ago and that experience was much better: they assigned a representative to service the booking and gave me direct access to him via phone and email for any questions we had.  

Sad to say, Celebrity used to be our favorite line but we are likely to focus on other lines in the future.

43 minutes ago, bloomcruisers said:

I usually use one of the online TAs for my bookings. But I've been trying to get in touch with someone there via both email and phone since last week regarding a question about a booked January cruise and have yet to get any response. So today I just did my first direct booking on the Celebrity site for a December sailing. I booked a concierge class and picked my stateroom. My screenshots show "always included" and list drinks, gratuity and wifi. But the email confirmation shows no detail at all. Just my name, sailing date, room number, deposit and payment due. So I looked online and found the reservation in my account but nothing about always included shows there either. I can't even find online what my rate is, deposit or payment due. So I checked our January booking in my account and it also shows no details about the reservation. But for that one I at least have everything confirmed in my email from the online TA. I would think the information has to be there in my online account somewhere, but I sure can't find it.  What am I missing?

Call Celebrity and request the guest copy of the invoice. My invoice has always (latest one January 2021) been an attachment to the eMail the Celebrity agents Emails me confirming my bookings.  

Edited by davekathy

1 minute ago, slewis7 said:

I agree.  This was the second time I booked directly with Celebrity.  The first time was years ago and that experience was much better: they assigned a representative to service the booking and gave me direct access to him via phone and email for any questions we had.  

Sad to say, Celebrity used to be our favorite line but we are likely to focus on other lines in the future.

Where will you go?

For my recent sailings, I have not received a detailed invoice, just a generic confirmation. So I had the same concerns. I found that about 10 days after booking, the always included items showed up in the "Order History" portion of my Cruise Planner. Would never have thought to look for them there!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Call Celebrity and request the guest copy of the invoice. My invoice has always (latest one January 2021) been an attachment to the eMail the Celebrity agents Emails me confirming my bookings.  

Maybe when an agent eventually looks at the booking, more detailed information will be sent out. The original confirmation came in almost immediately so it was all automatic. I just wish it would show everything we need. I just want to make sure I didn't somehow mess up. I guess I will have to call which I was trying to avoid due to wait times. 

3 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

For my recent sailings, I have not received a detailed invoice, just a generic confirmation. So I had the same concerns. I found that about 10 days after booking, the always included items showed up in the "Order History" portion of my Cruise Planner. Would never have thought to look for them there!

Oh, thank you.

I will look at my January booking since that was made months ago and see if the info is there.

In another post several days ago (I can't remember whose or I would give them the credit), it was suggested that you could get a confirmation emailed to you by calling (888)307-8413.  It is an automated system that was very straightforward to use.  When you get the confirmation, it will have the information about what is included for your cruise.  The confirmation isn't easy to read, but if you have the All Included items, you will see them as charges with corresponding credits.  Mine also shows a line named ALWAYS INC NRD, which I think relates to the non refundable deposit when booking All Included fares.

Hope this helps you as it did me.

6 minutes ago, jgmorgan said:

In another post several days ago (I can't remember whose or I would give them the credit), it was suggested that you could get a confirmation emailed to you by calling (888)307-8413.  It is an automated system that was very straightforward to use.  When you get the confirmation, it will have the information about what is included for your cruise.  The confirmation isn't easy to read, but if you have the All Included items, you will see them as charges with corresponding credits.  Mine also shows a line named ALWAYS INC NRD, which I think relates to the non refundable deposit when booking All Included fares.

Hope this helps you as it did me.

This will help a lot of people.

I'm with a TA and wanted to try this out.  I got "a live agent will need to help you".

Yes, I was able to see my drink and wifi inclusions in the Order History for the January sailing. Gratuities aren't mentioned but it says Always included WiFi so I imagine it is all good. 

Thanks Jamie for pointing me in the right direction. 

I'll keep checking for the info to appear for my new booking.

Yes I provided that number (888)307-8413 for existing reservations which is listed in the contact us section of the web site.  Unfortunately I found you have to listen to the entire prompt at each stage, if you try to short cut by pressing the number early it will take you to a reservation rep.  

3 - Service Existing Booking

Very long prompt which sounds like it's for TA only

1 - Speak with agent   ( Yes really this will get you to automated system )

1 - Use automated system

From here you can use voice responses.   Good luck

And yes you can only request an invoice for reservations held by Celebrity.  If you are using a TA all financial communication must be done through them

Edited by wrk2cruise

If you book directly, you should get an email from DONOTREPLY@celebritycruises.com with the subject 'Guest Invoice for Reservation ID:12345676'. Cruises fare is the first line item, the second item is this case would be ALWAYS INC with a credited amount. ALWAYS INC is the fare type that contains the included drinks/tips/WiFi. In the lines below, you will usually see each specific item charged, then credit back so it all balances out. 

Below the Cancellation Schedule there is a box that says Promotions Applied and will have Always Included, CC Savings, etc. listed also. 

Edited by Jeremiah1212

31 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Interesting!  My booking is a few months old, but my online order history does not show anything at all (while my newly received “Guest Invoice” does indicate the Always Included amenities).

Oh weird. I just looked at my Cruise Planner for my January sailing and it looks completely different from the one for my November sailing. The interface is completely different and my January sailing doesn't show the Always Included items in my Order History.

image.thumb.png.e28cfb4d160261335e50d7f6c9f4b4aa.png

image.thumb.png.af87b85da449b36e4a2b96fd3674a3ff.png

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Thanks for this information

11 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Oh weird. I just looked at my Cruise Planner for my January sailing and it looks completely different from the one for my November sailing. The interface is completely different and my January sailing doesn't show the Always Included items in my Order History.

Did you book with Celebrity because I don't see something for drinks or internet.  I'm with a TA.

18 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Looks like they may be phasing in a new layout... I was able to see drinks and wifi for my Dec cruise..under orders... then I went to look for the same info for my Feb and Apr cruises and the pages look different with not order history or other key info. I tried looking at calendar hoping the order history button would pop up but no. So not sure how you confirm drink package

2 minutes ago, kearney said:

Looks like they may be phasing in a new layout... I was able to see drinks and wifi for my Dec cruise..under orders... then I went to look for the same info for my Feb and Apr cruises and the pages look different with not order history or other key info. I tried looking at calendar hoping the order history button would pop up but no. So not sure how you confirm drink package

I did pull my invoice... I usually look at the website and then call and confirm with a live person.. They then send an invoice. here is how the Feb cruise was handled as far as perks are concerned.1854527854_ScreenShot2021-10-12at2_18_37PM.thumb.png.b1ce21fdb8db7cb5c54283f77a806e2a.png

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I'm with a TA and wanted to try this out.  I got "a live agent will need to help you".

Good to know.  I generally book directly with Celebrity (and then sometimes transfer to a big box TA that also sells toilet paper in restricted quantities). 😀

• Haha 1