Princess CHAT

megolf4

Getting through to Princess on the phone is a pain, as most all know.  Their recorded contact instructions says you can CHAT.  However I can't find a link anywhere on their website.  I've mailed questions; they respond saying I should call.  Frustrating, to say the least.

Same here. I use a PC, I know old school.   Not everyone/every device has access to chat evidently.  I have called and just got the shrugged shoulders response, saying can't help you .... It's there.  I suspect CHAT is intended for mobile devices not a PC or Mac.  If I get out my iPad, yes I see a CHAT button.

I have had successfully used chat for several issues and only had to wait a few minutes for an agent.  The last one put in a ticket to the MC help desk for me, and a few days later DH could finally use the MC app!

17 minutes ago, skynight said:

As I understand it CHAT is answered by a computer. If you have a straight forward question CHAT should work. Anything else it's probably useless.

I do not think this is a bot CHAT at all.  I was chatting with a real person and a bot could not have understood my question.

• Like 1

Although I have been chatting with a real person several times  (*Rina), she can never resolve anything about:

> flights 

> billing

> forward requests to desk covering for PVP

> forward requests to customer support 

> excursion capacity inquiry 

I can do everything else on the mobile sight w/o assistance

If you can't see the black strip on the bottom you should be able to see "Show" on the bottom right of the screen.  When you click on that the black stripe pops up with Chat and other links.

I can see it on Safari and Chrome on two different devices without logging in to Princess.

image.thumb.png.d0dcb028c3d84334460d17d1fcb577d4.png

This is the "show more" mentioned in the post above.

I had the same problem and found it worked better if I wasn't logged in. Sometimes it was there logged in and sometimes it wasn't. Just now in fact I paused typing and went to the Princess page. Not logged in I got the "strip" shown above. It has the Chat button. Then I logged in. The strip along the bottom no longer had the Chat button.

image.png

9 hours ago, hpeabody said:

Same here. I use a PC, I know old school.   Not everyone/every device has access to chat evidently.  I have called and just got the shrugged shoulders response, saying can't help you .... It's there.  I suspect CHAT is intended for mobile devices not a PC or Mac.  If I get out my iPad, yes I see a CHAT button.

Here’s what’s at the bottom of my page on my I Pad pro. 

I don’t see anything that says “CHAT”. Am I missing something?

Tom🤔

image.thumb.png.f0fda82e0e94e6e389f607950f2e5369.png

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

Here’s what’s at the bottom of my page on my I Pad pro. 

I don’t see anything that says “CHAT”. Am I missing something?

Tom🤔

image.thumb.png.f0fda82e0e94e6e389f607950f2e5369.png

My iPad is packed up for cruise tomorrow.  I use the internet site, not an app.  Looking at Chrome right now, your screen shot is not showing all the way to the bottom.  There is another black bar at the very bottom and that is where the CHAT button is. 

Edited by hpeabody

22 hours ago, hpeabody said:

I use a PC and have the CHAT button (& used it once with a good response).

FOUND IT!

I had to reduce the size of my browser window to 90% and the "black bar" popped up into view at the bottom.

Do this: in Chrome, upper right window are 3 dots. Left click once on them and in the middle of the pop-up window you will see ZOOM. Reduce it to 90% and voila!

This forum sure is great! I was getting pretty FRUSTRATED for days now trying to find that chat link!