WOW Sale OBC

30 minutes ago, read2learn said:

i have a Jan cruise booked and just saw the obc from WOW sale is $100 for balconies. Is it possible to have that applied to my cruise? 

Yes of course after they re price your cruise .😇

1 hour ago, read2learn said:

i have a Jan cruise booked and just saw the obc from WOW sale is $100 for balconies. Is it possible to have that applied to my cruise? 

The rules say that it's for new bookings only.  But, it doesn't hurt to call and ask!

I checked with my TA on this too as our OBC would be $300.  But our current price is still lower than the sale even taking into consideration the extra OBC.  We got a military discount of $620 for the cruise and it’s down to about $200 for this sale.

49 minutes ago, RhondaC said:

The rules say that it's for new bookings only.  But, it doesn't hurt to call and ask!

I got $35 from last sale. So it can be applied. Maybe because otherwise I could redo it with new price under cwc. 

Solo seems to get less obc. 

I called yesterday and was able to get it added to a cruise I have booked for next year on Navigator, but that's probably because I called to move up from a balcony to a Jr. Suite, so was going to be spending more money anyway.  

1 hour ago, poocher said:

I checked with my TA on this too as our OBC would be $300.  But our current price is still lower than the sale even taking into consideration the extra OBC.  We got a military discount of $620 for the cruise and it’s down to about $200 for this sale.

That's a great military discount.  Which cruise was that availabe?

This was her reply. 

Thank you for your email. I checked with Royal but unfortunately, they can't because the category that you reserved is sold out and they need to refare the reservation to that promotion to be able to give you that on board credit and since they cannot refare on a sold out category they can't add any on board credit. 

On 10/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, taylortime05 said:

That's a great military discount.  Which cruise was that availabe?

Explorer October 2022 out of Miami to ABC’s.  Has not been that high since it first showed up and it didn’t show up when I first booked.  

Reminder, at least in our experience with WoW sales, it's usually not the best time to book on board activities and shore excursions. Last 3 times while the cruise fare was substantially cheaper than we had (and repriced accordingly) the shore excurisions and on-board activities were 15-20% higher than what we paid. Smart of RCL, but if you can wait a week or two, you might find the same activities for less.

Edited by coldflame