ANOTHER (just what you wanted) Mardi Gras LIVE 11/06-11/13

MeganGC1983

Thank you so much for the wonderful review… I loved all the pictures you posted and felt like I was on the cruise (minus the hangover, I don’t know how you do it but I am truly impressed) it has been an amazing virtual cruise.  Safe travel home!  Did I mention how amazing the pictures were!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, peteandpris said:

Great review, yup you, Sid, Saint Greg, Jamman and Patti are in the same club. All are awesome story tellers. Thank you.

I couldn't agree more!!!  Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing all of your fun!  Next April cannot get here fast enough.......Looking forward to your next adventure!  Safe travels! 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Megan:  Prior to the cruise you mentioned concern regarding the location of that most-forward cove balcony (which we both agreed is great on the Dream class ships) since it's below the fitness center on Mardi Gras. It turned out to be equally great.  No noise issues whatsoever, had easy access from the forward stairs/elevator, and one of my favorite room stewards of all time. 

If you choose to consider it (5234) on a future cruise on this class of ship, you can do so without regret.

I had a very enjoyable time onboard Mardi Gras. 🙂

• Like 2

Great review! Megan, you have inspired me to finally create an account on here and post something after many years of reading informative reviews and getting answers to any and every cruise question I’ve ever had! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2021 at 1:07 PM, TN Roz said:

Great review! Megan, you have inspired me to finally create an account on here and post something after many years of reading informative reviews and getting answers to any and every cruise question I’ve ever had! 

Awesome! Can’t wait to follow along on your CC adventures! 

• Like 2