Air2Sea website is Horrible

10 minutes ago, Airbalancer said:

Air2sea is up again , it is so bad 

you cannot put in for one way flights 

you cannot put in to arrive a couple of days early 

if your on a b2b you’re really screwed ! 

Bummer, worked fine a few weeks ago

Just now, Airbalancer said:

Isn’t the point of the website so you don’t have to call 🤔

There may be some not so obvious reasons why RCI wants you to call for some things - the simple explanation of total RCI IT incompetence is just too easy.

Progress?

"Unsupported Booking
Unfortunately we cannot service your cruise online. Please call the party that helped you create your booking."

Also from my booking:

"Flights have been booked directly through the cruise line and added to your ****** reservation."

On 11/10/2021 at 9:24 AM, kimlet said:

don't like you cant come one day earlier, living in Canada in weather in March is crazy some times

I was looking at flights on the Air2Sea website and had to use the incognito website or I couldn't get my flight to load. I found that after you fill in all of the appropriate information, you are able to change the dates, but only after the flights load on the screen. We always fly in a day or 2 before our cruise also. I hope this works for you 🙂

7 minutes ago, Bronx12 said:

I was looking at flights on the Air2Sea website and had to use the incognito website or I couldn't get my flight to load. I found that after you fill in all of the appropriate information, you are able to change the dates, but only after the flights load on the screen. We always fly in a day or 2 before our cruise also. I hope this works for you 🙂

Thanks I will try. Definitely want to go the day before

2 hours ago, Bronx12 said:

No luck for me. Flights are listed, but no option to change the flight date

3 hours ago, Bronx12 said:

What other info did you have to fill out ? 
there was no buttons to change anything 🤔

We are doing the TA after this cruise , so flying home from CPH will not work 🤣

7F607230-0A25-4B44-BCEF-45F118485806.jpeg

Edited by Airbalancer