Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

3 hours ago, RenoNanaOz said:

Why? We started taking our kids to restaurants early. How else do they learn how to act. Sid, how was the two year old?

Restaurants are one thing. The Chef’s Table on a cruise, where people attending are paying a lot of money for the experience, is another. There are plenty of other meal options to take a 2 year old to on a cruise ship.

• Like 31

My driver started texting me at 6:15 this morning (7:15 ship time) I was just rolling out of bed, as I couldn't sleep anymore, due to the ship movement. I'm hoping to have some kind of decent adventure here today, although probably nothing compared to Cozumel... First, I got to shake off the cobwebs.

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

My driver started texting me at 6:15 this morning (7:15 ship time) I was just rolling out of bed, as I couldn't sleep anymore, due to the ship movement. I'm hoping to have some kind of decent adventure here today, although probably nothing compared to Cozumel... First, I got to shake off the cobwebs.

Can’t wait to hear about it. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

The two guys across from me are on a father son cruise, and they haven't stopped talking for three seconds ever since we got here... I definitely don't think that I could go on a cruise with my dad...

My middle son and I did a cruise to celebrate his college graduation. We had.a great time. I did things on a cruise with him that I’ve never done before because what he wanted to experience was very different from how we typically cruise. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

On line for an omelette... The buffet seems pretty small for a ship this size... Maybe, just because it's spread out over several stations...

I didn’t feel like it was any bigger than vista class. I think what they have there is more breakfast options. Not just Buffet and MDR but Shaqs, Emerils, Java Blue…i think guys has breakfast on that ship though I never made it up there in the morning. Unless they changed it I know I saw a breakfast menu before the ship launched.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

On 11/28/2021 at 2:28 PM, sid_9169 said:

I saw a tub of fresh blackberries behind the counter, and asked Nikola#1 what he could do with them and some Patron Reposado... Next, this happened...

PXL_20211128_202551279.jpg

I believe some call it a berry smash.  It is delicious!

• Like 2

@sid_9169 ENJOY your day today....I'm enjoying your pics with my morning coffee here in Yuma, AZ at 8 am!

Looks like it will be busy in Roatan today as 2 ships in port at Mahogany Bay and another arriving at Coxen Hole.

Stay safe!

Years ago they used to have some good coffee available there in Roatan.

• Like 2

On 11/26/2021 at 7:32 PM, sid_9169 said:

By this time tomorrow evening, I'll be stuffed / drunk / ect, but in a MUCH BETTER PLACE... Ear plugs coming out soon. There's nothing else to do here...

You didn't even try - there are a lot better things to do in Cape Canaveral than sit in that hotel room.  😂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blarko said:

Restaurants are one thing. The Chef’s Table on a cruise, where people attending are paying a lot of money for the experience, is another. There are plenty of other meal options to take a 2 year old to on a cruise ship.

I didn't hear Sid complain about the child. Yes, it's "their" cruise, if they want to bring their child and that child behaves then what's the problem?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RenoNanaOz said:

I didn't hear Sid complain about the child. Yes, it's "their" cruise, if they want to bring their child and that child behaves then what's the problem?

It doesn't sound like the child was on their best behavior since he was at a different table and knew the child was getting tired. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, dcgrumpy said:

It doesn't sound like the child was on their best behavior since he was at a different table and knew the child was getting tired. 

Maybe the baby just yawned, and it's one big table.

Edited by RenoNanaOz

2 hours ago, surf kahuna said:

I save my wristband to reuse on sky ride and beach at Mahogany Bay .

So are you saying you use them again without paying for them again like you should? This deprives people of what is rightfully theirs. AKA stealing.

• Like 1