1000 off legit sale?

luckyinpa

this is hard to believe but i may have found a legit sale but seems to good to be true so i wont book it. CLS on oasis may 1 is 5800 thru royal and 1K cheap on a different online site. there has to be something i'm missing otherwise id jump on it. anyone ever got a legit savings of this magnitude?

royal pricing.PNG

legit sale.PNG

I’m guessing the base rate listed is the MSRP or Rack Rate, like you see posted on the door in a hotel. They couldn’t work off the current price as sometimes it changes daily, or even several times daily. Look at the total and if it works for you.

Sort of like they do with new cars, I bought one last year for $3500 under MSP.

15 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

That second one has a “Travel Agent Friends and Family” rate on it. It’s real rate, but for some reason I thought those were only for actual travel agents. 

Anyone can use those rates.  They have a different program specifically for travel agents.  From what I understand tho travel agents aren't supposed to advertise those rates.  Or they shouldnt come up in a random search.  I've never found those rates to be any better than a senior or resident rate.

• Like 1

Looks like the online price is using the Travel Agents Friends and Family rate. Sometimes its available, sometimes not. It is legit. It can be offered by the travel agent to anyone they wish, but it is not a "published" rate.

It is usually not combinable with any other promo. It the early-Covid-cruise-cancellation days, it was also not eligible to be "lifted-and-shifted".

mac_tlc