Royal's ships 2023/24

Currently on Brilliance and about to lose internet. We just had an announcement thru all cabins and dining room that 22 billiard balls have been misplaced or stolen on this cruise and they are wanting them returned. I did have to check my watch to see it wasn’t 1st April. Third world problem for Royal Caribbean as it has apparently never happened before.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Currently on Brilliance and about to lose internet. We just had an announcement thru all cabins and dining room that 22 billiard balls have been misplaced or stolen on this cruise and they are wanting them returned. I did have to check my watch to see it wasn’t 1st April. Third world problem for Royal Caribbean as it has apparently never happened before.

Are there any P&O cruises onboard?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Wow Cheryle, that is so bad that people may have stolen them.

We had a couple of games when we were on board, love those tables. 

Hope you guys are having a good cruise.

58 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Wow Cheryle, that is so bad that people may have stolen them.

We had a couple of games when we were on board, love those tables. 

Hope you guys are having a good cruise.

Going ok Chez, but not our preferred cruise obviously. Haven’t had your problem thankfully.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Dont those noodles who acquired the billard balls know that there is cameras all over the ship.  Have there been any off loading of passengers at any ports yet or have the balls been returned.

No more news of the billard balls. They said they had the cameras but they were hoping for an honesty system.

6 hours ago, resordanis said:

No more news of the billard balls. They said they had the cameras but they were hoping for an honesty system.

If I was the Senior Security Officer I would ask the Staff Captain for permission to search cabins for the balls. This is a serious matter. Pax are being deprived of an on board actvity.

I just asked someone playing the billiards the question…….he had absolutely no sense of humour and looked at us like idiots! Many people with problems, I think, when you consider the billiard ball situation!

Edited by resordanis
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, icat2000 said:

Dont those noodles who acquired the billard balls know that there is cameras all over the ship.  Have there been any off loading of passengers at any ports yet or have the balls been returned.

Just like school - everyone is kept in until the item is returned.

• Haha 2

On 12/14/2023 at 7:20 PM, Chiliburn said:

Are there any P&O cruises onboard?

I watched a well-to-do QM2 passenger being told by staff that she had 30 mins to return a Churchill's Lounge menu or security would be involved.

Thieves are thieves, Kleptomanias are kleptomaniacs. I wouldn't consider Royal passengers have a moral high ground on this.

• Like 1

Update on the Billiard Balls. 64 have been found. Apparently a hole in the billard table and the balls were slipping into this hole.So not only were the 22 found but some additional found also. A case of believe it or not🤣 it will be repaired in Sydney.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8