Allure?

39august

You can go to rcl site for exactly when the TA arrives, maybe late oct and cruises start nov. I'm not booked until dec so havent paid attention to exact date it arrives. Do a mock booking.

I havent read that pinnacles are guaranteed entrance into suite lounges. Pinnacles on oasis have their own lounge now. Per john and lala. 

3 hours ago, 39august said:

When is Allure scheduled to begin cruising out of Galveston, please? And are Pinnacles still allowed in the suite lounge on the Oasis class ships?

I dont think you are barred from the diamond lounge to use your 6 daily vouchers. Or get coffee in the morning or whatever. Whichever of the 2 is closer.

3 hours ago, 39august said:

When is Allure scheduled to begin cruising out of Galveston, please? And are Pinnacles still allowed in the suite lounge on the Oasis class ships?

They can’t use suite lounge but can eat in CK all meals , I know allure is there next November. We got off Sunday.

8 minutes ago, George C said:

They can’t use suite lounge but can eat in CK all meals , I know allure is there next November. We got off Sunday.

John is on now and said they each got a $25 pinnacle credit for not being able to eat in ck on oasis. So unless I missed it oasis and allure must have different protocols. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

John is on now and said they each got a $25 pinnacle credit for not being able to eat in ck on oasis. So unless I missed it oasis and allure must have different protocols. 

The Pinnacle $25 each for specialty dining is in addition to eating dinner in CK. I've spent five weeks on Symphony and Oasis the last two months and breakfast for Pin was in Chops. As stated,, Pin lounge was in Jazz club.

• Like 1

Just now, bgoff60 said:

We are on the Repositioning cruise from Fl to Galveston via Aruba - 8 day.  

We get into Galveston on Sunday the 13th of November.  My Guess is that you will find cruises starting on the 13th out of Galveston. 

CONFIRMED - first sailing is 11/13, then 11/20 then 11/27...you get the cadence...

6 minutes ago, bgoff60 said:

We are on the Repositioning cruise from Fl to Galveston via Aruba - 8 day.  

We get into Galveston on Sunday the 13th of November.  My Guess is that you will find cruises starting on the 13th out of Galveston. 

Hi, there! We'll be on this cruise, too. Super excited as this will be our first cruise on an Oasis class ship. We just need to figure out where to stay the night before. See you there!

As of right now, no Pinnacle has access to any suite lounge.  (unless sailing in a suite, of course).

Meals in CK vary from ship to ship, and depend on a number of factors.  They range from zero to several.

There is a "Pinnacle lounge" set up on every ship.  On Oasis class ships, it is in Jazz on 4.  Other classes have other locations.  (I don't feel like listing them)

No one knows what things will be like next November.