Videos from Regent Splendor - December 8th Cruise

dvalentine823

Hey Darren, what happened to "I think I'll take it easy on the food for the next couple of days"?😆

Not possible on this ship!😄

My wife and I are loving watching your videos, it is really helping build our excitement for our Splendor cruise next month!

Bob

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2022 at 3:03 PM, boblerm said:

Hey Darren, what happened to "I think I'll take it easy on the food for the next couple of days"?😆

Not possible on this ship!😄

My wife and I are loving watching your videos, it is really helping build our excitement for our Splendor cruise next month!

Bob

Uh.......yeah, about that. Food and I have a complicated relationship. I did work out, so..........

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2022 at 4:45 PM, Coconutguy said:

Another fun and helpful video! Loved the series. Hope you do a disembarkation video. Would be instructive to see the process, flow. 

Sorry, no disembarkation. We drove from Ocala to Miami and we never check baggage, so disembarkation for us was just walking off the ship to the taxi station. Short trip to the parking garage and we were on the road back home. There were no Covid checks, and customs was just a cursory glance at our passports.

• Like 1

Darren, tremendous job with the videos.   My wife and I have been enjoying our weekly flashbacks to being back on Regent.    Keep up the good work, hopefully you have another cruise booked soon as we really want to see more videos 🙂

• Like 2

Thanks to all who have viewed, commented and subscribed to the channel. As I said in the closing, we have several trips planned so far; road trips to Key West and Pinehurst, and a long cruise on Voyager to the Baltics and the British Isles.

Please follow along, especially for the cruise on Voyager!!

• Like 4