Can you get a list of your onboard expenses 5 years later?

mattR

Cruised with some family about 5 years ago.  Last night of the cruise brother-in-law phones the cabin and tells us that his daughter, my daughter and one other nephew spent $300 in the arcade during our dinner at the French restaurant:(    So kids get in trouble and have to fork over their remaining spending money.  A few year later were planning another cruise and my brother-in-law says something about why do you have to pay for specialty restaurants we didn't have to last time.  Now I'm wondering if the kids really did spend $300 in the arcade or if he just didn't realize there were other charges on his account?  Would love to get some vengeance for the kids if they really didn't spend the $300 in the arcade 🙂

Edited by mattR

• mattR changed the title to Can you get a list of your onboard expenses 5 years later?
40 minutes ago, mattR said:

Cruised with some family about 5 years ago.  Last night of the cruise brother-in-law phones the cabin and tells us that his daughter, my daughter and one other nephew spent $300 in the arcade during our dinner at the French restaurant:(    So kids get in trouble and have to fork over their remaining spending money.  A few year later were planning another cruise and my brother-in-law says something about why do you have to pay for specialty restaurants we didn't have to last time.  Now I'm wondering if the kids really did spend $300 in the arcade or if he just didn't realize there were other charges on his account?  Would love to get some vengeance for the kids if they really didn't spend the $300 in the arcade 🙂

Wow 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, mattR said:

Putting aside my editorial comment that I wouldn't want to cruise with this guy, there was a FAS promotion for 3 specialty dinners (assuming a 7 night cruise.)  That's subsequently been reduced to 2.

So if you only ate a few specialty meals, he's probably right.  But you likely paid for any in excess of that.

9 hours ago, deliver42 said:

If they did spend $300.00 min the arcade, it was your fault for not putting a limit on the card prior to them entering the arcade.

How do you figure?  They were in the French restaurant and didn’t know, but brother-in-law knew, so obviously the charge was on his account.

For sure.  NCL will even tell you how many times they filled your water glass the last night of your cruise.  They can only review individual habits back to 1995.  Before that, records are on paper and it requires more effort on their part.  All you have to do is ask..........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Call and ask for the Latitudes dept. 1-866-234-7350

However, I suspect that since it's been an extended period of time, it may be a moot point. Good luck. 

Thanks

Really just looking for something for the kids to bug there uncle about.  Not the least bit upset over the situation.

• Like 1