2022 Officers & Staff "Where are you now?"

casofilia

It is about time we started to think about 2022 and where our favourite officers and staff will be.

I'll start by asking if anyone knows who will be on the Jewel when it starts up in March?

What has happened to the officers on the Jade when it was terminated in Dubai?

Merry Christmas to everyone from New Zealand and we hope that 2022 will give us all more cruising than we were able to get in in 2021!!

Ka Kite Ano

Mike & Pauline

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Good Morning

Now that 2022 has arrived and the first round of vacations are beginning, time to update this thread.

Breakaway:  Errol Bailey  General Manager on vacation until the 3rd of April

Dawn:          Noel Chaves has joined as Restaurant Manager

Encore:       Captain Niklas Perrson (sp?) is on vacation until the 27th of February

It has been reported that Silas Cook (Cruise Director) has found a land based job and has left the Company.

Does anyone else know of any changes?

Mandy

Weekend Updates:

Breakaway:    Miky Mocan:   Food and Beverage Director

Epic:                Nelson Medina Bush:  Promoted to Head Bartender (Mixogolist)

Sky:                 Stefan Nording:  Captain

George Kasis:  Cruise Next Manager

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@Landl cruiser  @worktocruise610

I know that this thread is useful for finding information but have you tried to ask on a specific roll call for the ship you are interested in.

I usually ask on the roll call for the cruise they are now on or the one about to leave.

Yes I have but no replies yet ☹️ Sorry if I should not have posted, it’s really not important, just curious lol

Some of the them are likely reaching the end of their contract cycle with time off / vacations coming up and/or possibly rotations & new assignments ... updates from "last week's" Roll Call for a particular ship are likely most reliable and if available.  Keep in mind that social distancing remained in place onboard and gatherings are few & far in between lately.  

Happy, safe and healthy sailings to all. 

Norwegian Gem - sailing of 2/8/22.

Captain - Kim Karlsson
Staff Captain - Cristian Tudor
Chief Engineer - Marin Soic
General Manager - Joao Gigante
Food and Beverage Director - Vitor Da Silva
Restaurant Manager - Ravikumar Rajoo
Executive Chef - Bijesh Chandran at beginning of cruise.  Later in cruise was Raghu Raj Nagarajupalli
Beverage Manager - Arthur Gumangan
Cruise Director - Jasper Wade.  Then ACD Joey Manzanero took over when Jasper had to leave due to family emergency.
Guest Service Manager - Rodel Gemeniano
Executive Housekeeper - Ida Bagus Suardana
Shore Excursion Manager - Boyd Chin
Internet Manager - Viridiana Campa
CruiseNext Manage - Svetoslav Stoyanov
Haven Concierge - Suzana Bajramovic

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2022 at 6:41 PM, casofilia said:

@Landl cruiser  @worktocruise610

I know that this thread is useful for finding information but have you tried to ask on a specific roll call for the ship you are interested in.

I usually ask on the roll call for the cruise they are now on or the one about to leave.

well you are the one that started this thread asking about two different ships 🙄

On 2/15/2022 at 7:21 PM, worktocruise610 said:

Yes I have but no replies yet ☹️ Sorry if I should not have posted, it’s really not important, just curious lol

Your post was fine IMO, the OP was the one that opened the door asking about two different ships, perhaps heed their own advice

• Like 1

@LGW59

Yes I asked questions about two ships on here BUT I also asked about one on the relevant Roll Call and will ask the other on the relevant Roll Call when that ship starts to sail.

I like to cover both bases and my suggestion was that others do that too.   I actually find that while I do get answers on here at times I get more on the Roll Calls of the ships I am interested in.

Edited by casofilia

On 2/18/2022 at 2:56 PM, MrsTocko said:

unfortunately the next 2 ships I am on are NOT yet in service...so I am personally trolling this thread to see if my favorites are on other ships.  Havent seen their names yet, and can't ask on the ship roll calls.

What ships and crew members?  I might be able to help.