Harmony

george35

Will someone tell about HARMONY, what not to miss, what are nice spots on the ship. I have cabin #7676, good or bad? Wife & I will be celebrating our 65th annv. on this ship & we would like to know the good spots & the not so good spots on the ship. As you might have guessed we are not night owls but we have our moments so dont count us out on the night spots.. Thanks & MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

GEORGE35

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Book the comedy club as early as you can as its a small venue and the spots fill up fast.

Your location is near the elevators so you wont have far to walk .

Enjoy your cruise . Its our favorite class of ship .

• Like 1

The Park Cafe in Central Park is a nice laid back place for breakfast. They also usually have music in the park in the evenings. It's something laid back, like a chellist or I think we heard a harpist one night. The solarium is at the front of the ship on the top decks. It has a great view forward. It's where we usually go instead of the normal pool.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Congrats on 65 years!

Don't miss the water slides, Ultimate Abyss, rock climbing wall, or the Flowrider.  😉  😄

For someone celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary those are some extreme activities. Might be best to watch others do them first. and decide then.

57 minutes ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

I called it Drizzles, it was more interesting to sit there and watch people jockeying for a better seat.

We went a couple of nights.  Well, when a good seat opens up pretty much everyone in a worse seat will want to move to it just like anywhere.  We enjoyed watching couples dance and listening to the singer.

2 hours ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

For someone celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary those are some extreme activities. Might be best to watch others do them first. and decide then.

I thought it was obvious at their age and the 😉,  but I guess the joke went over your head.  😄

I thought all the Oasis Class ships had a "kind of" pool in the Solarium, but OK. I know I've been in it on at least one or two of them. We tend to focus on the hot tubs and go for the outrigger hot tubs on ships that have them because they generally have space. I just find the Solarium calmer than the pool decks and it tends to be shadier.

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

They do, but Harmony's is on the really small end of the definition of "pool".

Harmony does not have a pool, the Solarium has 3 hot tubs and a water spray area but no pool.

Sherri🙂

16 minutes ago, sjb317 said:

Well, since it was very hot and had bubbles, I believe most would call it a hot tub.

On the deck plan RCI calls it a whirlpool but before the ship came out I believe they called it a pool.

Biker, who believes all Q and O class ships' Solarium water features stretch the definition of "pool".

Edited by Biker19