Silver 20-44 (30-54)

Gold 45-74 (55-79)

Platinum 75-149 (80-174)

Sapphire 150-349 (175-699)

Diamond 350-699 (new)

Ambassador 700+

(all numbers taken from the NCL app)

• Like 1

It’s interesting that they have changed the tier point requirements for all levels, but the old benefits are still showing for all levels other than Sapphire and Diamond.

It would surprise me if there are absolutely no changes to benefits for all the levels below Sapphire, but I suppose it’s possible.

Edit - they will have to change the benefit details for the other levels as well, as they have reference to platinum plus in things like the discounts. I do think it’s likely that there won’t be many changes at the lower levels though. The main criticism of latitudes has been the gap between P+ and Ambassador, and some of the benefits at higher levels haven’t been readily available (preferred seating, concierge). My guess is that this is where the meat of the changes will be.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be shocked to see benefits get stripped away from lower levels now that the thresholds for each tier are lower and there's so many opportunities for bonus points. I could see the discounts on excursions staying at silver because it helps them sell more excursions, but things like the 2 meals for platinum may be reduced to 1 meal and you get 2 meals at Sapphire. The dining rooms are filling up with platinums with all these triple points offers and they are about to lower the threshold for platinum by another 5 points.

Edited by Corbin630
  • Like 1

Yeah, I’d agree, that sort of change wouldn’t surprise me.

The meals need rationalising anyway as there are so many issues with restaurants not being on certain ships. I wonder whether it will change to some sort of credit, or maybe an additional dining plan (1 meal for platinum, 2 for sapphire, 3 for diamond or something like that, although that would potentially cause an issue with the “meal for 2” concept).

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

I am still seeing the old web site page data - nothing has changed - YET !

Perhaps the carpet has been rolled out across the pond and the UK CC members

are seeing the new levels ?

As Wendy&Grumpy has noted:

There is an announcement coming today at 11:30. It'll be posted in the Latitudes group on the other big site, and I'm assuming others, maybe even this one?

11:30 am Eastern (Miami) NCL Time ?

With that 25 point reduction in Platinum + (the new Sapphire) there may be some lucky

guests getting a bonus bump up to that Sapphire level from base Platinum ?

• Like 1

DH and I were 19 points away from P+ before our B2B starting 1/23/22. Looks like we were bumped up to Sapphire level on both our cruises. Still no idea what the new benefits are. I guess they will post them in a day or two. We have triple points promo on both legs

Edited by paf910
  • Like 1

Just being realistic....at best, this change will be revenue neutral for NCL, meaning it won't cost the company any extra $. More likely, we'll see some cost cutting and smoke and mirrors touted as new benefits. Hope I'm wrong, but the ship (NCLH) is taking on water.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, paf910 said:

DH and I were 19 points away from P+ before our B2B starting 1/23/22. Looks like we were bumped up to Sapphire level on both our cruises. Still no idea what the new benefits are. I guess they will post them in a day or two. We have triple points promo on both legs

Yes, they lowered the points requirement for the former Platinum Plus (now Sapphire.) Used to need 175, now only need 150.

Edited by pcakes122
  • Like 1

I was 10 points away from PP, now showing as Sapphire.  Tier benefits are showing on app, and it appears the benefits are pretty much the same for Sapphire and Platinum Plus, except "Wines around the world tasting" has been added.  Oh, and the number of water cartons is not specified.  It says, "Just Water Cartons (per member)."

Diamond level seems to include all of that, plus "Exclusive Sail & Sustain Mixology Experience" and "One-time Free Cabin Upgrade."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Deleted - posted wrong info.... Sorry!

Edited by TrumpyNor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

As Wendy&Grumpy has noted:

There is an announcement coming today at 11:30. It'll be posted in the Latitudes group on the other big site, and I'm assuming others, maybe even this one?

11:30 am Eastern (Miami) NCL Time ?

With that 25 point reduction in Platinum + (the new Sapphire) there may be some lucky

guests getting a bonus bump up to that Sapphire level from base Platinum ?

Sorry, yes, EST. 🙂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, workingmom200112 said:

Looks like the free internet minutes are gone.  Replaced with a discount on the package.  Which is a pro for someone who gets the internet package but a con for people like me that don't. 

edited to add    this was true when I made my post .... showed on my NCL latitude tier benefit listing        The free internet minutes now gone .....

Looks like free internet minutes changed ...... we were Platinum Plus (now Sapphire) and have 250 free internet minutes in addition to the 60 minute free internet perk on our May 2022 cruise.   New perk schedule shows 30 minutes free for Platinum, Sapphire and Diamond and 100 minutes free for Ambassador.

Edited by kjquilts
change in latitude benefits from original post
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1