Norwegian VIVA Announcement coming on January 12th

Cruise Gopher

Found some very generic announcement, seems to be the same agency:

https://www.classictraveltours.com/promotion-details.aspx?promotionid=42516

https://www.travelleaders.com/travel_specials/promotion.aspx?promotionId=42516&cat=cruise

On several sites the Viva pops up in the fleet in booking forms but besides showing the Prima deck plans as Viva without even renaming the Prima venues nothing newsworthy.

38 minutes ago, craig01020 said:

Norwegian is like our government. They spend millions of $$$ that they don't have. Crazy.

I will take the bait:

Funds for the first ships were long secured before Covid struck. And with Prima being a record breaker for bookings in the total 50 plus years history of NCL, a second ship is very welcome to overcome the post Covid era. Canceling or selling the build would probably have cost a lot more, if possible at all. Besides that the half world is made up of loans and interests/leases, from your neighbors car up to the airplanes you fly to take a cruise.

From what my pcc is reporting, pricing about the same for most of the 9 night sailings. The TA isn’t till November 16 out of Rome.  

The Rome to Venice August 26-September 4 looks appealing as does the subsequent Venice to Athens sailing. Aug 26 ports are: Rome, Naples, Palermo, Valletta, Siracusa, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Split, Koper, Venice. 

The September 4th is Venice, Ravenna, Split, Dubrovnik, Corfu, santorini, kusadasi, Istanbul, Mykonos, Athens. 

On 1/11/2022 at 11:38 AM, bluesea777 said:

Why the same hull colours as Prima?

Should have different colour palette if they want the design to be the same on all the new prima ships.

I think it will be the same artist as Prima.  So doing Viva the same.   Making me like Encore colors more and more.   

• Like 1