Diamond drinks in dining room?

Linda-E

3 minutes ago, Linda-E said:

I’m on Enchantment on March 17th. Can I use my free Diamond drinks for wine in the dining room and Chops at dinner?

Thanks for the info. 

Yes, you now get 4 vouchers that can be used anytime during the day for any drink up to $13.  You no longer have unlimited drinks in the diamond lounge, so plan accordingly.  If you are in there at happy hour, you have to use one of your vouchers.

Edit to add:  That is if Enchantment even has a diamond lounge.

Edited by reallyitsmema

1 minute ago, 4welches said:

If for some reason your drink is over $13 can you still use Diamond coupon and pay the difference or to use the Diamond coupons does the drink need to be $13 or under? 

We ordered the Royal Zombie from the Bamboo Room, most expensive drink on the menu.  Total extra cost for drink and added gratuities was $1.28 two days ago. 

I know you now have to use the vouchers in the diamond lounge, but if you are in a suite and go to the suite lounge, is there still a “free cocktail” time in the evening? I will be on Adventure. Yes, as diamond I am aware the coupons can be used throughout the ship.!

9 minutes ago, Midway7934 said:

I know you now have to use the vouchers in the diamond lounge, but if you are in a suite and go to the suite lounge, is there still a “free cocktail” time in the evening? I

Yes. 

Edited by Biker19

8 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Also good in all the showrooms.  Have a drink in hand and no mask required. 

NO.

Masks ARE required to be worn:

• While indoors onboard the ship, unless seated and actively eating or drinking.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/will-i-have-to-wear-a-face-mask-onboard-my-cruise

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

NO.

Masks ARE required to be worn:

• While indoors onboard the ship, unless seated and actively eating or drinking.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/will-i-have-to-wear-a-face-mask-onboard-my-cruise

Sometimes reality shows its head.  Just got off Navigator, went to every show,  never wore a mask once seated.  Social distancing was out the window, main showroom floor was fairly crowded with most sitting together, no separation of seats or rows required.  Saw a lot of people filling their own coke cup at the Promenade Freestyle machine and walking off with no mask. 

15 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Sometimes reality shows its head.  Just got off Navigator, went to every show,  never wore a mask once seated.  Social distancing was out the window, main showroom floor was fairly crowded with most sitting together, no separation of seats or rows required.  Saw a lot of people filling their own coke cup at the Promenade Freestyle machine and walking off with no mask. 

Sometimes Darwinism shows its head too... usually a couple days after debarkation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Concierge is deck 11 (slice of .Viking Crown)

Diamond is deck 12 (upper Viking Crown (Izumi on Grandeur))

Got it.  So I see that nothing has changed to last time Enchantment was in Baltimore.  I mistakenly wrote deck 9.  Thank you.