ccl stock benefit

greener

9 hours ago, brisalta said:

Did you look at the Travel Summary?

Daily (and sometimes more often 😀). I can see my FCD credit, Refer a friend credit (2 Sisters and hubbys joining us) Just not the SBC OBC.    

6 hours ago, phoebe2m said:

Does the OBC for the stock show on the Medallion app? If so, where? It is not showing on our accounts on the website although my TA was supposed to request it over 3 weeks ago. Thanks!

No it only shows up in your cruise personalizer on the website. 

You have to click on "Manage this booking", then there will be a link at the top right called Luggage Tag & Travel Summary, click that, scroll down and find Travel Summary and click that, travel summary will open up.  Scroll down to find the Invoice section, and it should be listed there.    

BUT.. I have had my last request outstanding for 2 weeks now, so I suspect that they are behind in processing them.... again...

Personally, I have never let my TA do my Shareholder request.  Just as easy for me to send a copy, via email,  of my last stock statement, with my Princess stock listed.   

• Like 1

Thanks Valiamo, our OBC isn't showing on the Travel Summary. I sent the stockholder request in myself just in case my TA dropped the ball. I doubt it because she is very hands on. We still have some time. Our cruise is March 27th. I am just a worrier. Thanks again for your help. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Valiamo said:

No it only shows up in your cruise personalizer on the website. 

You have to click on "Manage this booking", then there will be a link at the top right called Luggage Tag & Travel Summary, click that, scroll down and find Travel Summary and click that, travel summary will open up.  Scroll down to find the Invoice section, and it should be listed there.    

It also shows under "Payments and Credits."  That's a little easier than opening the Travel Summary.

Just to add to the conversation, I emailed my request a week ago and still waiting...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pompeii said:

It also shows under "Payments and Credits."  That's a little easier than opening the Travel Summary.

Just to add to the conversation, I emailed my request a week ago and still waiting...

Thanks for the detail.  All kinds of ease of use tricks one can learn on here. 

Our credit was added last evening (got an email at 8:22pm).  I did send a reminder email, earlier that day,  asking for a status update.   I first submitted on Jan 24th and had the credit on the Feb 4th.  

• Like 2

On 2/2/2022 at 9:31 PM, brisalta said:

A form is not needed just the information requested at the shareholders benefit page.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

While a form is not needed it, I use it to type in all my info because I write worse than a doctor filling out a prescription  🤣

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Moondogy said:

While a form is not needed it, I use it to type in all my info because I write worse than a doctor filling out a prescription  🤣

I resemble that remark. But then, my keyboard skills sometimes need some work also.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Does anyone with their shares through ETrade know how to get a statement with your name and not just an account number? I can’t seem to bring up anything with proof of named ownership. 

I have CCL in E-trade. I just print out page 1 of the monthly brokerage statement that has the name on it along with the page that shows CCL. I usually circle or highlight the requested info and then black out the account numbers before scanning them into the email to Princess. 

• Like 1

If I am concerned about the shareholder OBC being credited to my ship board account, I bring along hard copies of the message to Princess (or any other cruise line) and a redacted copy of the stock report.  I then can take it to customer service and show that it was requested.  I have never had a problem with Princess but have had with other cruise lines.  In that case they took care of it but it took several days.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

I have CCL in E-trade. I just print out page 1 of the monthly brokerage statement that has the name on it along with the page that shows CCL. I usually circle or highlight the requested info and then black out the account numbers before scanning them into the email to Princess. 

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if they’d accept that without the account number showing the pages are from the same account. 

I just submitted my request, I almost forgot until I came across this thread. Our cruise is 12 days out so I hope I didn't wait to long. We sailed on the Carnival Mardi Gras Dec 2021 and my credit was denied so I'm crossing my fingers for this sailing.🤞

On 1/21/2022 at 10:26 PM, Valiamo said:

Should be no problem at all.   

Send an email to:  sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Include:

Name

Booking Number

Ship and Sailing Date(s)

Attach a copy of your broker sheet proving you own the shares (monthly summary is sufficient).  BLACK out your account number.  Princess just needs to see you own at least 100 shares.

They do ask that you submit at least 14 days before your cruise.  I sent mine on Sunday and had it in my account by Thursday.   

did you send them the whole monthly report?

ah never mind, I found my answer! lol

Edited by firefighter4u
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2022 at 6:51 AM, Musky Ike said:

black out the account numbers before scanning them into the email to Princess. 

I used to do it that way before looking at the scanned copy & the blacked out portions were still visible so I now cutout the unnecessary personal info.

On 1/19/2022 at 11:21 AM, UT-Volsfan said:

You should be able to get it.   As soon as you do make the purchase, send in your request along with ownership documentation to Princess. Usually we see it posted within 48-72 hours, but some people have reported some delays recently.

I sent mine in 9 days ago. Should I send it again. I use to at least get a "we received your email notice". I have not received anything at all.

1 hour ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I sent mine in 9 days ago. Should I send it again. I use to at least get a "we received your email notice". I have not received anything at all.

I get more than that if I order a $5 item on eBay.🙄

Plus tracking to boot. 

• Like 1

This is my first time submitting a request.  I faxed it last week, but just realized that I never put my email address on it!  I put my booking number, name, sail date and ship name, and past passenger number.  No email or phone number! (Rookie here!).  I keep checking and I have nothing on my account yet.  We sail on March 12.  Wondering if I should call?

1 hour ago, Cruzingal#9 said:

This is my first time submitting a request.  I faxed it last week, but just realized that I never put my email address on it!  I put my booking number, name, sail date and ship name, and past passenger number.  No email or phone number! (Rookie here!).  I keep checking and I have nothing on my account yet.  We sail on March 12.  Wondering if I should call?

It cannot hurt to call (except for possibly being on hold for a long time). If you used a TA, you could call him or her and he or she should be able to see if it has been applied to your account.

2 hours ago, Cruzingal#9 said:

I have never had them respond to my emails, it just showed up on my account.

They are WAY behind right now (someone one recently commented over 1800 in the queue), and are taking over 2 weeks to process them.  My last request was sent on the 24th of Jan and credited on the evening of the 4th of Feb.

I would give them a minimum of 2+ weeks, and if not credited, call into the 1-800-Princess line and ask for someone in "Customer Relations".