Can we have a thread highlighting where Quarantine Cabins are on Princess Ships? (Helps picking rooms)

Ombud

8 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Island Princess, November 2022, moved from Aft Emerald Deck which will be the isolation unit. We were booked in the last portside BE cabin for a wake view and easy access to the public aft deck. Not sure why they would  waste a public deck by putting it in the isolation ward where no one can use it. 

This is a B2B but unfortunately different rooms....first leg is a true upgrade to an M1 so I'm not complaining, the other is a BB on Baja midship starboard. I may just call to switch the BB to something on the port side since the second leg is a transatlantic. 

Hi Ginny. Saw your post and wondering if you could please email me at rhyman1951 at gmail dot com. Thanks. 

On 3/13/2022 at 9:26 PM, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

They must not be using the entire Dolphin deck for quarantine any longer on the Majestic Princess. We just got our cabin assignment for Dolphin deck forward on our April 16th cruise.  

We have two dolphin deck cabins for Apr 2nd. Hopefully get to keep them! 

On 2/18/2022 at 6:51 AM, san diego sue said:

When we recently were moved from our large balcony cabin on Dolphin (Discovery Princess), to a mid ship Caribe cabinwith a tiny balcony, it said upgrade. Well really not ,as it had the small balcony and all the balcony cabins no matter where they are , are priced the same right now. However there was a big statement on the bottom of the notice that said CDC requirement. We were also thanked for our understanding . At the end of the statement it quoted that Princess has the right to change your cabin

and it totally quoted the Passenger contract which states their right. So thanking us and then telling us basically too bad, that is the rules.

I do understand but maybe we should have gotten a real upgrade then I would have been more understanding.I was going to upgrade ourselves and pay extra but the price quoted for our two week cruises was absolutely rediculous so we kept the cabin given us and will still love our cruise.

As far as Princess taking away suites. When they lock down a corridor in the aft, the suites at the end are now locked and  you can't get down the corridor. Do they use those for crew, who knows. How about when they are changing Captains. Bet he gets it.

Dolphin Deck aft balcony cabins now available on Discovery Princess April 3

Back in October last year we had a deluxe balcony booked on Dolphin deck. Less than a week before sailing i spotted without being notified we had been moved. We ended up in a mini Suite on emerald. I was happy with that as it was a lovely room. Anyway we were curious why we had been moved, when we went to look a whole section had been closed off, we came away thinking Quarantine.....

• 1 month later...