FLL Hotel with restaurant walking distance?

SugarStar00

Stay at the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. There are five great places to eat right near the hotel. They are Louie Bossi’s or the Tuscan Grill for great Italian food. Rocco’s Tacos, American Social and Big City Grill. Louie Bossi’s is my favorite. Great drinks, great food, and a great place to people watch. The place is very noisy and always very busy. Louie Bossi’s, Big City Grill and Rocco’s Tacos are owned by the same company. The Riverside Hotel is also a very nice place to stay too.

• Like 2

Sonesta on FLL beach has numerous places to eat at:  Within a half mile up the road is upper scale Capital Grille and Seasons 52.  Both lovely restaurants.  There is also Blue Martini right next door which has live bands every evening.  Also, within a block of the hotel is Primantis Pizza which is very good and a Mexican restaurant.  In back of the hotel is the Parrot Bar which has pub food (fish and chips, burgers, chicken wings, Blt's, etc.)  We usually stay here before our cruises out of FLL or MIA.  Service is wonderful and all rooms are oceanview.  The hotel has some live music on some evenings too.  Poolside bar and pool with cananas, firepits, etc.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Corby114 said:

Stay at the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. There are five great places to eat right near the hotel. They are Louie Bossi’s or the Tuscan Grill for great Italian food. Rocco’s Tacos, American Social and Big City Grill. Louie Bossi’s is my favorite. Great drinks, great food, and a great place to people watch. The place is very noisy and always very busy. Louie Bossi’s, Big City Grill and Rocco’s Tacos are owned by the same company. The Riverside Hotel is also a very nice place to stay too.

Thank you so much! I’m glad I asked here because this one escaped all my searches somehow, but this is the winner, just booked! Appreciate your time and suggestion. 🙂 

23 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Just going to ask the same question! We are cruising out of Miami but the flight times are better to go out of ft Lauderdale.

It’s funny because I’m flying home out of Miami for same reason! Good suggestions here, we ended up going with Riverside. 🙂

• Like 1

620 E Las Olas Blvd. (Riverside). We will be there next weekend.

Anywhere also near the Harbor Shops is good simply because of proximity to Publix, Total Wine and lots of places to eat.  You can also take a walk in the morning to the big bridge and get a view of your ship before boarding.

On 2/17/2022 at 1:44 AM, Ashland said:

Add Hyatt Place to the list also....just behind Embassy Suites and next to the Harbor Shopping center....Duffy's is a favorite of ours.

I second this recommendation…….love the Hyatt Place and Duffy’s is awesome.

• Thanks 1