D, D+, Pinnacle Drink vouchers , no alcohol disembarkation morning

wallyj

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes Sir!     We grabbed a final nightcap around 12:30 am on our final evening of our Jan cruise.   

then I used 2 vouchers for morning specialty coffee from the coffee place in WJ on Anthem.   Had one while I ate breakfast and took one with me back to the cabin while we waited for our tag number to be called.

Hmmm...had not thought about using the vouchers for specialty coffee.  Good idea when the %$#&@ coffee machine in the lounge is broken.  😄   

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hmmm...had not thought about using the vouchers for specialty coffee.  Good idea when the %$#&@ coffee machine in the lounge is broken.  😄   

I like to get iced latte with extra shot of espresso and smidgen of hazelnut flavoring added.   the machine in DL on our last sailing in January didn't do iced lattes. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I like to get iced latte with extra shot of espresso and smidgen of hazelnut flavoring added.   the machine in DL on our last sailing in January didn't do iced lattes. 

Mmm...yummies!  Sounds delicious!  😋

• Like 1

As a Diamond, do the drink vouchers start the day of embarkation?  I can get my first alcoholic drink before the ship sails?  This is our second sailing as Diamond status. Assuming while ordering you tell bartender to use the voucher?  Thanks. 

Edited by JTBCruiser
Typo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, JTBCruiser said:

As a Diamond, do the drink vouchers start the day of embarkation?  I can get my first alcoholic drink before the ship sails?  This is our second sailing as Diamond status. Assuming while ordering you tell bartender to use the voucher?  Thanks. 

Yes, the vouchers are active when you board the ship. And yes, I typically tell the bartender whether or not I want to use a voucher.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:55 AM, Sunshine3601 said:

Now THIS sounds like a perfect drink for the drive home.  😋

• Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 9:55 AM, Sunshine3601 said:

Cup, ice, pour coffee in.  TAADAA, iced coffee. 😄

• Haha 1