D, D+, Pinnacle Drink vouchers , no alcohol disembarkation morning

wallyj

8 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Maybe because last day of cruise when getting off a 7 day cruise is not counted , it would really be day 8

Not that it really applies, but cruises are booked by Nights and not days. Thus you have completed all nights of the cruise. Especially when talking about things like drink packages. But it does sound like staffing and ship management might differ some when it comes to the vouchers. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jean87510 said:

Maybe if I had a flight at 6pm and we were dawdling on the ship.  

Good luck with the dawdling:  I got off the Navi this morning, and with the ships not sailing full, they have a clean sweep of passengers bodies OFF the ship very early.  Immigration cleared the ship at 7:10am,  we had a little over 900 on the 2/14 sailing, and I had luggage tag 24.  They called 24-26 a little before 8:30am.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, pcur said:

Good luck with the dawdling:  I got off the Navi this morning, and with the ships not sailing full, they have a clean sweep of passengers bodies OFF the ship very early.  Immigration cleared the ship at 7:10am,  we had a little over 900 on the 2/14 sailing, and I had luggage tag 24.  They called 24-26 a little before 8:30am.

That's sad, those sailings aren't making any money. Wonder how long they keep keep sailing like that?

52 minutes ago, pcur said:

thats nice but has absolutely nothing to do with my post.  I said IF I was dawdling.  The thread had to do with using vouchers on the day you leave the ship.  I said IF i was dawdling I would use it.  

11 hours ago, gerig said:

Not really because you basically board at lunchtime.  I always get a mimosa the day of disembarkation when I go to the windjammer

1. Saturday  ( 7 day Drink Package starts)

2. Sunday

3.Monday

4. Tuesday

5.Wedenesday

6. Thursday

7. Friday

Day 8 Saturday , the day you get off.......your drink package has expired. If you are getting a free drink that day, The Royal Caribbean Crew Member is not doing it correctly and could get in trouble if reported. Best not to report this to anyone.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

2. Sunday

3.Monday

4. Tuesday

5.Wedenesday

6. Thursday

7. Friday

Day 8 Saturday , the day you get off.......your drink package has expired. If you are getting a free drink that day, The Royal Caribbean Crew Member is not doing it correctly and could get in trouble if reported. Best not to report this to anyone.

Best not post about things you don't know about....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jimbo said:

That's sad, those sailings aren't making any money. Wonder how long they keep keep sailing like that?

What's weird is RCCL reports that since it restarted sailings last June, the onboard spending is off the charts!  I did notice that the Navi had a whole bunch of VERY happy people on it....................

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 11:43 PM, Jimbo said:

2. Sunday

3.Monday

4. Tuesday

5.Wedenesday

6. Thursday

7. Friday

This information was obtained from a higher up bar staff member who informed me that this was available the day of disembarkation.  I had a disembarkation mimosa when I got off the Freedom of the Seas in October and the Anthem of the Seas in November.

1 hour ago, gerig said:

This information was obtained from a higher up bar staff member who informed me that this was available the day of disembarkation.  I had a disembarkation mimosa when I got off the Freedom of the Seas in October and the Anthem of the Seas in November.

What I'm saying now is the day off is NOW counting as day 8, meaning no longer a Mimosa free when you get off.

I'm not talking about what was happening before.

Edited by Jimbo

On 2/20/2022 at 5:04 PM, Jimbo said:

What I'm saying now is the day off is NOW counting as day 8, meaning no longer a Mimosa free when you get off.

I'm not talking about what was happening before.

Effective date?

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Even on a B2B we've had our internet stop turn around day until we could activate our new one for that 2nd leg. So no reasons vouchers etc you should be able to use on disembark day.

@Ashland, vouchers have always been available on disembark/turnaround day mornings before sailing is closed. The issue now on Navigator is NO alcohol. You still can get canned non alcoholic drinks like sodas and Red Bull. The internet on turnaround day is cut off when the ship is closing out that sailing, my experience on the Navigator is it happens between 9-10am.

My understanding is your vouchers reset/reload sometime after midnight. I did many B2B in Jan 2022 and on turnaround day was able to use my vouchers in the morning and after reboarding, had my ‘new’ vouchers to use till midnight.

It sounds like you were not aware, vouchers are available disembarkation/turnaround morning before that sailing is closed out.

On 2/18/2022 at 5:48 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

If you want to use your vouchers for final day then go to the bar after midnight as the vouchers reset at 12:01 am

We were able to use our vouchers for specialty coffees the final morning.

So you can still use that final morning's vouchers when they load after midnight up until the bars close?

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

So you can still use that final morning's vouchers when they load after midnight up until the bars close?

Yes Sir!     We grabbed a final nightcap around 12:30 am on our final evening of our Jan cruise.   

then I used 2 vouchers for morning specialty coffee from the coffee place in WJ on Anthem.   Had one while I ate breakfast and took one with me back to the cabin while we waited for our tag number to be called.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Thanks 1