Stateroom Bar Set UP

2boxers

12 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

I'm also curious about this.   How much booze and mixers (enough for 3,4,5...drinks)  Is it replenished each day?

I'm pretty sure it's one liter of your choice of a few liquors..Vodka/Bourbon/Scotch etc....mixers too..

I'm also pretty sure it is not replenished unless you order it again.  $100 is the starting point...I believe.  

37 minutes ago, zitsky said:

When I looked at this, and I could be mistaken, it was $100 for *one* type of alcohol.  Pick one, vodka, scotch, gin etc.  I'd like to have someone tell me I'm wrong.  

I'm assuming Celebrity is the same as any luxury hotel offering room service bottled liquor.  You're paying for a bottle of liquor of your choosing (based on what they're offering at a given price) and they will set up glassware, and appropriate mixers to meet your needs.  (If you want ginger ale and tonic, and not club soda and coke, ask for it.)

It is several years since we booked this but it was one 1 litre bottle of our chosen spirit plus 6 cans  of assorted sodas and a pack of mixed nuts/snacks. The sodas possibly could have been swapped but we didn’t bother.

2 minutes ago, 2boxers said:

Thank you.  I didn't expect that they would replenish, just wondered about the mixers.  Im sure they would exchange the sodas for tonic only.  Wonder if we can score lime wedges somewhere??

I've only had a bar setup as part of the RS and above amenity.   They gave us any mixer we wanted and took away those we didn't want.    Lime wedges were no problem just ask.    I'm sure they will accommodate your requests. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've only had a bar setup as part of the RS and above amenity.   They gave us any mixer we wanted and took away those we didn't want.    Lime wedges were no problem just ask.    I'm sure they will accommodate your requests. 

Thank you! 

• 10 months later...