NCL Prima Dining Questions

cruisekitty22

Info on dining venues would be posted in the thread linked below.  In fact, there's some recent discussion about a lack of info regarding dining venues.  Nobody outside NCL really knows for sure yet what the names and concepts of the venues will be.

3 hours ago, hallux said:

Info on dining venues would be posted in the thread linked below.  In fact, there's some recent discussion about a lack of info regarding dining venues.  Nobody outside NCL really knows for sure yet what the names and concepts of the venues will be.

There are people who want specific information (like the OP) who do not want to go through thousands of posts in that thread to hopefully find the information they are looking for.

33 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

There are people who want specific information (like the OP) who do not want to go through thousands of posts in that thread to hopefully find the information they are looking for.

They don’t need to follow that thread in order to find the info. It will hit the NCL site at around the same time that it is posted there.

I feel like more info will be coming very soon.  Danny at Harr Travel said he's traveling to France to see the Prima on March 3, so I assume he'll be putting out some content around the same time as NCL.  My best guess would be end of March for more info.  But that's just speculation based on his activity.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

To avoid a bunch of threads with tidbits of information the Everything threads have been serving the CC well, feel free to post your questions there.

NCL's current information (not published) on the specialty restaurants is:

Q:    Will Norwegian Prima offer Cagney's Steakhouse or other dining venues?
A:    In addition to the 4 dining venues we've already announced on Ocean Boulevard, Norwegian Prima will offer a tremendous variety of complimentary and specialty dining options. We're bringing back guest favorites, as well as many exciting new concepts. Stay tuned for more exciting announcement reveals before the ship's launch in 2022.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Phanatic08 said:

If you have a reservation its lists 10 different restaurants. Cagneys is not one of them

There will be more restaurants announced than we can see in our reservation.  

Please read FreestyleNovice's post #7 above.    

Edited by Sand and Seas

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 1:17 PM, cruisekitty22 said:

Can this be true? NO Cagneys LeBistro, No Taste, Savor or Manhattan dining  rooms on the new Prima?   Are all the other dining venues free?

More info is now on the NCL website.

Cagneys and Le Bistro are now confirmed. Two MDRs listed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sand and Seas said:

Thanks for posting this link. 

Very interesting about moving from 14 day rotating menus to fixed MDR menus.  

There is another thread with this link and many people are not happy about this. Any change creates ............

Thank you!

Stay Safe and Happy Cruising!

1 hour ago, Oxo said:

There is another thread with this link and many people are not happy about this. Any change creates ............

Thank you!

Stay Safe and Happy Cruising!

I have sometimes tried to book my specialty dinners around a favorite MDR dinner.   (Will they no longer have my favorite soufflé dessert??)

So yes, change can be difficult, but still I'd like to see those new menus🤔