Live from The Regal Princess- February 26th

Host CJSKIDS

For those enjoying Crooners…look for Dashier and Erika.   These two were wonderful to my husband and I and my BIL and SIL when we sailed Feb 12.   Always making sure our glasses were  never empty. 😁

Ran into more amazing crew members like Darshan and got to have Junella come by for another hug hello. She is just so kind. Princess crew members are amazing. 

@voljeepshowed her your post and she does remember you! 

also met someone tonight who I see often at a bar I frequent in Naples. Small world. 

sitting by the retreat pool and Junella just brought us a Bloody Mary. The ship is so empty. 12:30 we head into the sanctuary for the afternoon. 

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Ran into more amazing crew members like Darshan and got to have Junella come by for another hug hello. She is just so kind. Princess crew members are amazing. 

@voljeepshowed her your post and she does remember you! 

also met someone tonight who I see often at a bar I frequent in Naples. Small world. 

sitting by the retreat pool and Junella just brought us a Bloody Mary. The ship is so empty. 12:30 we head into the sanctuary for the afternoon. 

image.jpg

Oh that looks soooo nice. I fear it will not be so empty next Monday when I board (but I am hoping)!

As dress codes are always discussed I will figured I would just say that there are quite a few shorts In Crown Grill. Actually quite a few tables with people in shorts. 
As I could care less, none of it changes my night but figured I would point it out for those who do care. 

Dinner was good, a bit surprised at how thin the steaks have become.  Very surprised. Dinner was still amazing and service was wonderful. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

And the passenger count this week is 1200, next week will be 2500 

Wow that’s a huge jump!  Wonder if that is for the 4 day Bahamas cruise leaving Thursday or the 5 day next wk (which we’ll be on).  Or maybe both combined?  The low fares and the relaxing of reqmts I’m sure have increased occupancy. 

Appreciate you letting us follow along on your trip!  Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

9 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Ouch!  We are on the March 3 sailing and desperately hoping that the 2500 was a typo!  

I will check again but 2500 was what we were told. I’ll confirm that and let you know if we were given misinformation. 

26 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Okay we this time they have me a different figure. Go figure, princess changes their information 😂

next week will have between 1100 and 1200 passengers. About 100 Lee than us. 

Yes!!!  You are my hero of the day!

Thank you!

42 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

We noticed some in shorts in the dining room every night except for formal / dress to impress nights last week. Our food still tasted as wonderful as ever so we were fine with it. 

you are right about that, dinner is just as wonderful. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Okay we this time they have me a different figure. Go figure, princess changes their information 😂

next week will have between 1100 and 1200 passengers. About 100 Lee than us. 

I hope this person is right, we are on the 3/7.  I so want to be able to relax without having to scout for loungers in the shade!  Our activities are showing shows at 8 and 10. Is that what you have this week? On our Nov Enchanted cruise they were 630 and 830. This seems geared to a later crowd!

43 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

I hope this person is right, we are on the 3/7.  I so want to be able to relax without having to scout for loungers in the shade!  Our activities are showing shows at 8 and 10. Is that what you have this week? On our Nov Enchanted cruise they were 630 and 830. This seems geared to a later crowd!

I went to passenger services to get the answer this time and the lower number is what they answered. 

We only have one show per night and it’s at 9 pm. 

6 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I went to passenger services to get the answer this time and the lower number is what they answered. 

We only have one show per night and it’s at 9 pm. 

same for us on 1/27/22 - one show at 9 ...

4 hours ago, mtfasls said:

Thanks for all the information, could you please ask how many passengers are on the transatlantic on March 12.

We're on that sailing too....Would love to know the count!