Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The most annoying thing about cruising out of New Orleans is the Alabama fans. I’m trying to order a drink and I’ve got people screaming ROLL TIDE! In my ear. Probably didn’t even go to college.

Wow Greg. Between this and the bid laden remark……

🤔

7 hours ago, LincolnLog said:

Wow Greg. Between this and the bid laden remark……

🤔

It's a free speech zone and of course all are welcome, but you are likewise equally more than welcome to scroll past, unfollow, find other threads, etc. should this one not suit your needs and expectations.

As with many social media situations, particularly those that develop any sort of significant following, an individual's attempt at humor / sarcasm can run the risk of offending certain personages (many bloggers begin their live reviews with a semi-serious "disclaimer" about such circumstances).

On the other hand, Saint Greg has a following because in general he provides information that is useful and/or entertaining to others. 

In other words, he's doing the work here and what you are doing is akin to heckling the live comedian who is also doing the work, when the appropriate response is simply to quietly leave if it it's a poor fit.

• Like 43
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, KmomChicago said:

It's a free speech zone and of course all are welcome, but you are likewise equally more than welcome to scroll past, unfollow, find other threads, etc. should this one not suit your needs and expectations.

As with many social media situations, particularly those that develop any sort of significant following, an individual's attempt at humor / sarcasm can run the risk of offending certain personages (many bloggers begin their live reviews with a semi-serious "disclaimer" about such circumstances).

On the other hand, Saint Greg has a following because in general he provides information that is useful and/or entertaining to others. 

In other words, he's doing the work here and what you are doing is akin to heckling the live comedian who is also doing the work, when the appropriate response is simply to quietly leave if it it's a poor fit.

Well said kmom.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I was hearing cowbell and was going to ask for more cowbell but nobody was playing the cowbell.

Must have  been from the keyboard 

B1016194-D38C-4423-AB91-26809610224D.jpeg

Would have been funny if you had done it anyway, in Walken character... followed up in 30 seconds with a slightly louder "I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Would have been funny if you had done it anyway, in Walken character... followed up in 30 seconds with a slightly louder "I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

They need a drink at Alchemy Bar called Cowbell and a BETTER one called More Cowbell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6