The promotion -25% on the cruise rate returns (Spring sale)

gerelmx

*Cruise must be booked March 1 to 31, 2022 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to new bookings made during the Offer Period on sailings departing April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023, excluding Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos (“Offer Cruise”). Promo code not required.

Edited by gerelmx
  • Like 2

• gerelmx changed the title to The promotion -25% on the cruise rate returns (Spring sale)

So saw this and got pretty excited! Had been looking at going aqua on the Refection in April. Looked and saw price with the 25% off would be $1559/ person.  Let’s book!! Pick my cabin and upgraded drinks, and when I go to pay, the charge is way more than expected.  What am I doing wrong?!

C60F3F00-022F-46EA-A261-31784B68544F.png

1CCFA3DC-4572-4ABE-88E3-5FA448B0F1B9.png

Edited by marti2282

It’s no discount, that’s for sure! We have a cruise currently booked, but cancelling it because it includes St. Petersburg. My TA contacted Celebrity to change our cruise to a different one over the weekend. Celebrity priced the wrong cruise and now the prices are MUCH higher. I’m sure hoping they can find a way to give us the price that it was yesterday since they priced it incorrectly. We shouldn’t be penalized for it….it’s approximately $800 more, so that’s a lot! 🤞🏻

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, marti2282 said:

84C23F85-FC9E-4AC1-A40F-4191AF5099D0.thumb.png.79703e1a2bc303160de65621aecdfcab.pngForgot the last image. Cabin price jumps from $1983 before discount to $2996!

84C23F85-FC9E-4AC1-A40F-4191AF5099D0.png

At least what I'm noticing is you got both a NRD and a Military discount that took away all your perks.  You then added them back on so it raise the base price by $540.  

2 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

It might have something to do it you are logged into your account or not?  Not sure but I just logged off mine and this is what I see nothing for $1559.image.png.c854429c86c2995f2b3e990385ef2e63.png

I’ve tried both in and logged out. I see your numbers too. found the $1559 rate when entering through “offers“ and selecting the “25% of cruises and flights” option.

9 minutes ago, marti2282 said:

I’ve tried both in and logged out. I see your numbers too. found the $1559 rate when entering through “offers“ and selecting the “25% of cruises and flights” option.

I can also see that now.  Typical RC IT issues.  I swear they have one of the worst IT departments I have ever dealt with.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, micruiser2002 said:

What cabin did you select?  I just tried and it is still giving the higher amt.  Also that is still not $1559 pp, it's $1609.

Could $1609/$1559 be the difference between AQ categories, as in $1559 category now sold out? 

1 minute ago, BEAV said:

Could $1609/$1559 be the difference between AQ categories, as in $1559 category now sold out? 

I just checked and all I see are from $2058pp up.  Also it is odd the taxes I see are different than what that booking showed.

1 hour ago, micruiser2002 said:

I can also see that now.  Typical RC IT issues.  I swear they have one of the worst IT departments I have ever dealt with.

Websites can really be a PITA to deal with these days.  I did two dummy bookings:  one with NRD, and one with refundable deposit.  For both of them I picked Indulge package, and the cruise ins.  The NRD would show the insurance on the final page.  The refundable did not, which also meant it appears to be cheaper.  🤷🏻‍♀️  I will call my travel agent to see what she can see on her end.  Their website is very glitchy, which does not add confidence to the process.   

It is definitely no “sale”!

Repriced my cruise and all Celebrity did was jack up the base price and then applied the 25% off to that. Veranda rooms are actually more expensive with the NRD amount being raised nearly $300.

• Like 1

Found today that the promotion is not necessarily restricted to new reservations.   

I just checked a cruise I'm on that is almost sold out except Ocean View and Inside.   When checking the promotion there was an S1 available with a room which was only $100 more than my SS2  Guarantee.   I emailed my agent and he changed my reservation to the the S1 in less than 10 minutes.  All perks and OBC's remained the same.

• Like 6