“LIVE” from Enchantment of the Seas – March 05, 2022 (12Nts)

Welcome to “LIVE” from Enchantment of the Seas (March 5, 2022)

Hello everyone, and good day. “The Sea is Calling” . . . I think I have mentioned that phrase on occasion.

I will be heading down to Cruise Maryland this Saturday to sail Enchantment of the Seas from Baltimore.  I recently posted “LIVE” from Oasis of the Seas in Oct 2021, and “LIVE” from Anthem of the Seas in Nov/Dec 2021 from Cape Liberty. (Both can be found on Cruise Critic) This will be a little different itinerary and 12 nights. Enchantment of the Seas is a Vision Class ship that was built in 1997, and with a lot less passenger capacity than Oasis or Quantum Class ships.

It is the itinerary of this 12-night Cruise that makes this sailing so appealing.  We are scheduled to visit ports in St. Croix USVI, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados, and St. Kitts. 

I have sailed on Vision Class ships many times (Grandeur of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas) so I am very familiar with the layout and venues. I am thinking that the weather should be considerably warmer in the Southern Caribbean in March than it was in December when I was in the Bahamas.   

The first couple of days will be a little chilly, but the next 7 days should be very warm before we head back.  

I will attempt to post daily images of life on board this ship through my eyes, and I am hoping for a very good wireless connection. I am also hoping for some very good Coffee. . .

My COVID test today was “NEGATIVE”, and I am ready to sail.

I am hoping for good weather next week, and I am looking forward to entering the Passenger Terminal at Cruise Maryland on March 5, 2022.

There will be much more coming in just a few days . . . Thanks for tuning in.

Radio

😉😉

Cruising with Radio "LIVE" on Enchantment of the Seas

1CWRLIVE.png.f38bbd6c1ed9c5b2910a5fc53812173d.png

© 2022 Royal Caribbean International

Our Itinerary for 12 nights.

2ITIN.jpg.fa2ade5ce79c554e7b20b6f76b18354b.jpg

The Sea is Calling

3.jpg.35557cfa4a7498f8e8f4bb1e88bf6c44.jpg

Image from the Royal App

5.png.8551816f5c7826de7ad4efdf3c08595c.png

Promenade Deck (Jan 2012)

4PR.thumb.JPG.dcfd02d0ec1936a10cdb034554e58f33.JPG   

I will be on board Saturday March 5, 2022

6.thumb.png.14096b55287be29d6485318a8d81676b.png

Edited by Radio
  • Like 10

36 minutes ago, BND said:

We did the same itinerary in April 2019.  We'll be doing it again as the first leg of a b2b on 2 Apr.  I'll be following you .

I hope you liked the itinerary. The ports on this cruise really sealed the deal for me. . . 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Radio said:

I hope you liked the itinerary. The ports on this cruise really sealed the deal for me. . . 

We did.  We've been to all but one of the ports before but St Croix was new to us.  In St Lucia we did the coastal cruise to the Pitons and that was a lot of fun.   We're more restricted for excursions now due to my knee (injury in 2019) but we enjoy just being there.  They are great ports.

Edited by BND
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, dreamer976 said:

Following!  It’s been a while, but will surely enjoy another Radio cruise … any ship, any itinerary. 
I’ll have the Keurig (don’t judge me) heated up and ready to go 😁

Ellen

Thanks for the nice words. . . I won't judge. . . I enjoy coffee morning noon or night. . . I just hope I can find some coffee 24 hrs/day  😉

Edited by Radio

Count me in for this ride until I can do it myself come April 2.  Have done this itinerary before and have it booked a few more times.  I love going to 4 saints and somewhere else!:classic_tongue:  Here's wishing you calm seas and warm breezes.

Where did you have your covid test done and was there a charge for it?

• Like 1

Very much enjoyed your reports from Anthem.  Garnered much to help me prepare for my first post covid cruise on her the 13th of this month!  And you inspired me to maybe consider doing a report of my own.  Still undecided about that...

Our last cruise pre-covid was on Rhapsody and we loved everything about it.  Have a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about it.  The itinerary does sound great!

Edited by Broons77
Clarity
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Count me in for this ride until I can do it myself come April 2.  Have done this itinerary before and have it booked a few more times.  I love going to 4 saints and somewhere else!:classic_tongue:  Here's wishing you calm seas and warm breezes.

Where did you have your covid test done and was there a charge for it?

My Covid Test was done at a CVS location near my house and there was no charge for the test.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Broons77 said:

Very much enjoyed your reports from Anthem.  Garnered much to help me prepare for my first post covid cruise on her the 13th of this month!  And you inspired me to maybe consider doing a report of my own.  Still undecided about that...

Our last cruise pre-covid was on Rhapsody and we loved everything about it.  Have a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about it.  The itinerary does sound great!

Thanks for the nice comments, Broons77. Do a report. (I was inspired to do this from a Cruise Critic member over 15 years ago).  Since then, I have written over 40 Radio "LIVE's" 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Radio said:

Welcome to “LIVE” from Enchantment of the Seas (March 5, 2022)

8 hours ago, Prance94 said:

I will be on this cruise as well! 😃

Happy sailing! :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Enchantment of the Seas is steaming along at 12kt off the coast of Cape Hatteras. She should be home around 6am tomorrow morning.

Radio

She is on her way home

1296465266_Screenshot2022-03-04072304.png.9cbbef59712cb007e30cdc09cdb87ba1.png

4 minutes ago, bowler15547 said:

I'm finally onboard with the infamous Radio! Love your live threads. See you onboard!

Wow, that's great. See you onboard. . . 🙂

10 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

Dang.  I’m competing with you on the same sailing on a live thread.  This is going to be rough.

See you on board

No Competition here, No worries. . .  See you on board.

• Like 2