WONDERFULL SALE

gerelmx

On 3/10/2022 at 12:10 PM, mauimary said:

I called this am with a comparison Sky Suite. It was apx a $900 savings on the four of us.  This Celebrity Rep told me it was for only new bookings.  However it doesn’t say that on the 25% savings ad!!  Should I try again?

The full terms at the bottom of the page say for new bookings. However, how does it not apply under the Best Price Guarantee?  You might try filling out the Best Price Guarantee form and submitting that. 

I had a decrease on our cruise and I did a chat - they offered me the Indulge package which I already had.  The person told me to submit the Best Price Guarantee form and I got my OBC.

Here is the link: https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/best-price-guarantee

From the Wonderfull Sale page

Savings Offer: Savings Offer applies to new bookings made 03/01/22 – 03/31/22 on sailings departing 04/01/22 – 03/31/23 excluding Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos and provides 25% off the Standard Rate cruise fare per person for all guests in the same stateroom combinable with Always Included and will be automatically applied at checkout, excluding Galapagos and Alaska Cruisetours. No promo code required. All other charges, including but not limited to, cruise taxes, fees and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests.

On 3/10/2022 at 11:07 AM, mikewomb said:

I am just finished.No one should be left on hold with anyone for two hours. They do not stand behind what they say they do. My time is probably more valuable than theirs, and now they have everyone outsourced...the guy  I was talking to was in the Philippines , and the planner was in Barbados. I quit. We have two cruises booked with them,, and that is it.  All of this over an upgrade on the drink package, upgrade on wifi, and a $300 OBC.......which might get you a massage.  No more. Thank you anyway

Are you just going to stop cruising?  We sail Princess, Carnival and NCL and have the same issues with being on hold it is the way of the world, trying to keep a business going short handed.  Heard so many good things about Celebrity I can't believe anyone would give it up 

21 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

Are you just going to stop cruising?  We sail Princess, Carnival and NCL and have the same issues with being on hold it is the way of the world, trying to keep a business going short handed.  Heard so many good things about Celebrity I can't believe anyone would give it up 

The whole travel industry has gone to outsourcing customer service. I waited for 3 hours to get a call back from American Airlines to fix a problem on our flights in June. The person who called me back had such a thick accent, I could barley understand her. She couldn't find my record locator number even though could see it in my online AA account. She said she had to call AA to see why and then hung up on me. I waited but never got a call back. Will I stop flying, nope, thankfully I am travel savvy enough to fix most issues myself. I also use a very knowledgeable and experienced TA (for 15 years) so she handles my cruise line issues, so I do not have to deal with them direct, and I get a few more perks that I wouldn't get otherwise..

We have sailed HAL, RCL, NCL and Oceania and after a couple of Celebrity cruises in the Retreat suites we are now solid Celebrity customers. Our HAL Greek cruise this August will be our last with them and we are 4 Star loyalty members. The good things you have heard about Celebrity, IMO are true.

Edited by terrydtx
  • Like 2

On 3/9/2022 at 9:48 AM, gerelmx said:

Wonderfull%20Sale_Lockup_Delivered_Ends%20Sunday_Vertical.png

YOUR VACATION IS ABOUT TO GET EVEN MORE WONDERFULL

For a limited time, we’ll elevate your vacation with up to $200 onboard credit, premium drinks, Wi-Fi, and tips for everyone—on us. Plus, you’ll save with 25% off* cruise fares for every guest.

We’ll also help you get there with 25% off airfare* from 20 major gateways across the country or $100 savings* per person on flights from other gateways when you book your air travel using Flights by Celebrity.

Applicable gateways: ATL, BOS, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SFO, TPA, YVR, YYZ.

But don’t wait. This limited time offer ends soon.

Terms & Conditions

WonderFULL Sale must be booked March 9-13, 2022 (the “Offer Period”) and applies to 3-night and longer cruises departing Apr. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022, for inside, ocean, veranda, concierge class, and AquaClass® staterooms, excluding Galapagos (“Offer Cruise”). Promo code not required. WonderFULL Sale provides each person in the same stateroom with the  Elevate Package, which includes Gratuities “Tips” Included, Premium Beverage Package, Basic Wifi Package and an onboard credit (“OBC”) that varies by sailing length:  5 Nights or less $100 OBC per person; 6 to 9-Nights $150 OBC per person; 10 nights or longer $200 OBC per person. WonderFULL Sale is combinable with Airfare Offer and Savings Offer. Guests’ onboard account will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

Offer is not combinable with Always Included, Interline, Net, Travel Partner, and Employee Rates. Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Changes to booking may result in removal of offer. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation, and change without notice at any time.

Savings Offer: Savings Offer applies to new bookings made 03/01/22 – 03/31/22 on sailings departing 04/01/22 – 03/31/23 excluding Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos and provides 25% off the Standard Rate cruise fare per person for all guests in the same stateroom combinable with Always Included and will be automatically applied at checkout, excluding Galapagos and Alaska Cruisetours. No promo code required. All other charges, including but not limited to, cruise taxes, fees and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests.

Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see CEL’s cancellation policy for details. Non-Refundable Deposit: To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposit bookings (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit (“FCC”) in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. This FCC is non-transferable and expires 12-months from the issue date. In addition to canceled NRDB, $100 per person service fee also applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. NRDB are applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are applicable to sailings within final payment, however full deposit is due at time of booking.

Airfare Offer: Cruise and airfare must be booked March 1- 31, 2022 (“Offer Period”). Airfare Offer applies to cruises departing April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023, excluding Galapagos and Alaska Cruisetours (“Offer Cruise”). Airfare Offer provides 25% off market airfare rates per person, up to $300 USD, on flights purchased on FlightsbyCelebrity.com only from the specified gateways (“Air Credit”). Airfare is total per person, in USD, applies to economy class, roundtrip flights that originate in the specified gateway cities for the for new individual bookings and group bookings on an Offer Cruise named and deposited within the Offer Period. Airfare does not include checked baggage fees that may be charged by the airline. Airfare Offer applies to all guests in the same stateroom on an Offer Cruise from the following departure gateways: ATL, BOS, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SFO, TPA, YVR, YYZ.  All other gateways departing from the United States or Canada will receive a $100 per person air savings.

Airfares are subject to availability and may change without notice, established by airlines, subject to the terms and conditions of airline, and vary by gateway and itinerary. Airfare search conducted on February 15, 2022 using Flights by Celebrity booking tool for flights arriving on cruise departure date and departing on cruise return date. To redeem, guest must purchase a qualifying stateroom on an Offer Cruise on CelebrityCruises.com or contact your travel professional and book flights on FlightsbyCelebrity.com. Cruise booking number required to purchase air travel. Full payment of airfare required at time of booking.

Cancellation of Air Tickets: Air tickets may be purchased on a non-refundable or refundable basis and are each subject to the cancellation terms of the applicable airlines. If a non-refundable air ticket is cancelled, the amount of the Air Credit will be deducted from the balance remaining after the cruise cancellation penalty (if any) has been deducted from deposits or payments received by Celebrity for the cruise (the “Offer Credit Recapture”). If air tickets are purchased on a refundable basis, the Offer Credit Recapture does not apply.

Combinability: Offer is combinable with Standard Group rates and Brand Offers that are named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is not combinable with Travel Agent, Employee Cruise Rates, Cruise Certificates, or worker cabins. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new, individual, and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations can be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for Offer. Offer open to residents of the United States and Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

©2022 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

I've been doing a few mock bookings with this sale looking at Beyond, Apex & Edge, from I have seen thus far (have not booked yet) this really is a sale, looks like some really good savings in all level of suites.

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

I've been doing a few mock bookings with this sale looking at Beyond, Apex & Edge, from I have seen thus far (have not booked yet) this really is a sale, looks like some really good savings in all level of suites.

I hope you have more luck than I did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2022 at 11:28 AM, lilalila said:

Just an FYl for all reading. This "WonderFull" promotion doesn't give wifi upgrade (basic/surf to premium/stream) only basic to premium beverage package and $150.00 p/p for the first two in the room.

From what I have seen, it depends on the cabin level

8 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

I hope you have more luck than I did.

All of the cruises I have looked at, on the last page of mock booking show, premium wifi, premium drinks, tips, and various amounts of OBC starting at $300, depending on the length of the cruise, also shows the 25PCT discount.  Unless I am doing something wrong, looks good to me thus far.  Stay tuned, going to give them a call, see you in 4 hours LOL, JK

4 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Unless I am doing something wrong, looks good to me thus far.  Stay tuned, going to give them a call, see you in 4 hours LOL, JK

It's all a matter of where you originally put a stake in the ground.  The prices may look better than they did a week ago, but very often not compared to where they were earlier in the year when a lot of people were booking.  Prices have been going up all year on many itineraries due to demand.

47 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

All of the cruises I have looked at, on the last page of mock booking show, premium wifi, premium drinks, tips, and various amounts of OBC starting at $300, depending on the length of the cruise, also shows the 25PCT discount.  Unless I am doing something wrong, looks good to me thus far.  Stay tuned, going to give them a call, see you in 4 hours LOL, JK

Our Sky Suite Cruise we have booked for August on the Reflection would cost us $5200 more with this sale than what we are already booked. We booked in January when there were no sales. The sale is only good for cruises this year so it makes no difference for our 2023 and 2024 cruises.

4 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Our Sky Suite Cruise we have booked for August on the Reflection would cost us $5200 more with this sale than what we are already booked. We booked in January when there were no sales. The sale is only good for cruises this year so it makes no difference for our 2023 and 2024 cruises.

Leave it to Celebrity, from the OP full promotion post direct from Celebrity, two different dates in the promotion, so which is it, LOL!

WonderFULL Offersailings departing cruises departing Apr. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022

Savings Offer - sailings departing 04/01/22 – 03/31/23 

13 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Savings Offer - sailings departing 04/01/22 – 03/31/23

This is only for the 25% discounts, the Wonderful Sale offers, ie:  OBC, Premium drinks etc is not available after Dec 31, 2022.

Under the fine print Terms and conditions:

WonderFULL Sale must be booked March 9-13, 2022 (the “Offer Period”) and applies to 3-night and longer cruises departing Apr. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022, for inside, ocean, veranda, concierge class, and AquaClass® staterooms, excluding Galapagos (“Offer Cruise”). Promo code not required. WonderFULL Sale provides each person in the same stateroom with the  Elevate Package, which includes Gratuities “Tips” Included, Premium Beverage Package, Basic Wifi Package and an onboard credit (“OBC”) that varies by sailing length:  5 Nights or less $100 OBC per person; 6 to 9-Nights $150 OBC per person; 10 nights or longer $200 OBC per person. WonderFULL Sale is combinable with Airfare Offer and Savings Offer. Guests’ onboard account will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

Offer is not combinable with Always Included, Interline, Net, Travel Partner, and Employee Rates. Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Changes to booking may result in removal of offer. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation, and change without notice at any time.

The Saving and airfare Offer Terms and conditions good through March 31, 2023:

Savings Offer: Savings Offer applies to new bookings made 03/01/22 – 03/31/22 on sailings departing 04/01/22 – 03/31/23 excluding Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos and provides 25% off the Standard Rate cruise fare per person for all guests in the same stateroom combinable with Always Included and will be automatically applied at checkout, excluding Galapagos and Alaska Cruisetours. No promo code required. All other charges, including but not limited to, cruise taxes, fees and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests.

Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see CEL’s cancellation policy for details. Non-Refundable Deposit: To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposit bookings (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit (“FCC”) in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. This FCC is non-transferable and expires 12-months from the issue date. In addition to canceled NRDB, $100 per person service fee also applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. NRDB are applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are applicable to sailings within final payment, however full deposit is due at time of booking.

Airfare Offer: Cruise and airfare must be booked March 1- 31, 2022 (“Offer Period”). Airfare Offer applies to cruises departing April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023, excluding Galapagos and Alaska Cruisetours (“Offer Cruise”). Airfare Offer provides 25% off market airfare rates per person, up to $300 USD, on flights purchased on FlightsbyCelebrity.com only from the specified gateways (“Air Credit”). Airfare is total per person, in USD, applies to economy class, roundtrip flights that originate in the specified gateway cities for the for new individual bookings and group bookings on an Offer Cruise named and deposited within the Offer Period. Airfare does not include checked baggage fees that may be charged by the airline. Airfare Offer applies to all guests in the same stateroom on an Offer Cruise from the following departure gateways: ATL, BOS, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SFO, TPA, YVR, YYZ.  All other gateways departing from the United States or Canada will receive a $100 per person air savings.

Airfares are subject to availability and may change without notice, established by airlines, subject to the terms and conditions of airline, and vary by gateway and itinerary. Airfare search conducted on February 15, 2022 using Flights by Celebrity booking tool for flights arriving on cruise departure date and departing on cruise return date. To redeem, guest must purchase a qualifying stateroom on an Offer Cruise on CelebrityCruises.com or contact your travel professional and book flights on FlightsbyCelebrity.com. Cruise booking number required to purchase air travel. Full payment of airfare required at time of booking.

Edited by terrydtx

4 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

This only for the 25% discounts, the Wonderful Sale offers,ie:  OBC, Premium drinks etc is not available after Dec 31, 2022.

I'm not so sure, this is for a Jan 8, 2023 cruise on Beyond

Royal Suite

First Guest

$15,350.00

Second Guest

$15,350.00

Discounts

RETREAT NRD

-$2,816.00

25PCTSAVING NRD

-$6,974.00

The Retreat

Premium Wi-Fi

$300 per person in onboard credit to use however you choose, including shore excursions

Premium drinks

Tips

Dining

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included at select venues

Exclusive Access to Luminae

Taxes & Fees

Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses

$269.96

Trip Total

$21,179.96 USD

Minimum Deposit

$500.00 USD

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

Royal Suite

First Guest

$15,350.00

Second Guest

$15,350.00

Discounts

RETREAT NRD

-$2,816.00

25PCTSAVING NRD

-$6,974.00

The Retreat

Premium Wi-Fi

$300 per person in onboard credit to use however you choose, including shore excursions

Premium drinks

Tips

Dining

Taxes & Fees

$269.96

Trip Total

$21,179.96 USD

Minimum Deposit

$500.00 USD

That is pretty much what I said the 25% discount is good for cruises departing up to March 31, 2023. But I bet the prices above are higher than what they were a couple of months ago. The wonderful part of the offer is for now to Dec 31 and not on suites.

2 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

That is pretty much what I said the 25% discount is good for cruises departing up to March 31, 2023. But I bet the prices above are higher than what they were a couple of months ago. The wonderful part of the offer is for now to Dec 31 and not on suites.

Ahh ok I misunderstood 

10 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Royal Suite

First Guest

$15,350.00

Second Guest

$15,350.00

Discounts

RETREAT NRD

-$2,816.00

25PCTSAVING NRD

-$6,974.00

The Retreat

Premium Wi-Fi

Premium drinks

Tips

Dining

Taxes & Fees

$269.96

Trip Total

$21,179.96 USD

Minimum Deposit

$500.00 USD

The price on our Reflection Sky Suite has dropped since yesterday, but still $4080 higher with the discounts than the $4108pp price we are booked currently. March 1 the Sky Suites were priced at $4749pp with no sales.

Sky Suite

First Guest

$8,978.00

Second Guest

$8,978.00

Discounts

RETREAT NRD

-$1,582.00

25PCTSAVING NRD

-$4,094.00

The Retreat

Premium Wi-Fi

$400 per person in onboard credit to use however you choose, including shore excursions

Premium drinks

Tips

Dining

Taxes & Fees

$179.04

Trip Total

$12,459.04 USD

Edited by terrydtx

24 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

The price on our Reflection Sky Suite has dropped since yesterday, but still $4080 higher with the discounts than the $4108pp price we are booked currently. March 1 the Sky Suites were priced at $4749pp with no sales.

Sky Suite

First Guest

$8,978.00

Second Guest

$8,978.00

Discounts

RETREAT NRD

-$1,582.00

25PCTSAVING NRD

-$4,094.00

The Retreat

Premium Wi-Fi

$400 per person in onboard credit to use however you choose, including shore excursions

Premium drinks

Tips

Dining

Taxes & Fees

$179.04

Trip Total

$12,459.04 USD

you got a good deal

7 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

you got a good deal

Yes we did, our TA got it for us and not sure why it was so much less than a few weeks later, but I am not complaining. Even with the March 1st price of $4749 for our SS, the sale price is higher by $2782 total, like I said for this cruise this Wonderful sale is not so at all wonderful.

Edited by terrydtx

2 hours ago, LGW59 said:

From what I have seen, it depends on the cabin level

Hmm, we are in a 2B and our fare would rise by £640.

It would be cheaper to upgrade to Premium drinks, as I can do without having to pay for OBC.😱

Note that Suites are not included in the WonderFULL sale:

WonderFULL Sale must be booked March 9-13, 2022 (the “Offer Period”) and applies to 3-night and longer cruises departing Apr. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022, for inside, ocean, veranda, concierge class, and AquaClass® staterooms, excluding Galapagos

As noted above, the dates are different for various aspects of this promotion, as are the stateroom categories. This does not make it easy to figure out what discount one should get.

27 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

Note that Suites are not included in the WonderFULL sale:

WonderFULL Sale must be booked March 9-13, 2022 (the “Offer Period”) and applies to 3-night and longer cruises departing Apr. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022, for inside, ocean, veranda, concierge class, and AquaClass® staterooms, excluding Galapagos

As noted above, the dates are different for various aspects of this promotion, as are the stateroom categories. This does not make it easy to figure out what discount one should get.

That is true, the only part of the offer that covers suites is the Savings Offer which gives a 25% discount, the Wonderful Offer has nothing included you do not already get with a suites booking anyway.

• Like 1

For those that have been able to take advantage of this promotion with a cruise already booked was it because you paid more at initial booking than what the same cabin type is pricing out now? 

My TA said that since I paid $2,999.44 with Always Included for my cabin and now the same category of room is currently pricing at $3,743.44, I could pay the difference ($744.00) and get the premium beverage package and $300 OBC (Elevate package).  Does this sound correct?  Obviously, I won’t because it’s more than if I purchased the premium beverage package and OBC separately.  

7 hours ago, lilalila said:

For those that have been able to take advantage of this promotion with a cruise already booked was it because you paid more at initial booking than what the same cabin type is pricing out now? 

My TA said that since I paid $2,999.44 with Always Included for my cabin and now the same category of room is currently pricing at $3,743.44, I could pay the difference ($744.00) and get the premium beverage package and $300 OBC (Elevate package).  Does this sound correct?  Obviously, I won’t because it’s more than if I purchased the premium beverage package and OBC separately.  

My cabin is the same price I paid, so able to add the Elevate package without paying more. I missed the last promotion but this one ended up saving me more overall so I think a lot depends on timing. 

I must have hit it right because I got adjustments on two cruises through Celebrity's Cruise With Confidence, Best Offer Guarantee... https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-with-confidence

Alaska June 2022 - $448 pp in additional OBC

Mexican Riviera October 2022 - $163 pp fare discount

No calling & waiting on hold... just two emails with screenshots of current fares to our TA.

Edited by DenGNNJ