WONDERFULL SALE

gerelmx

Wonderfull%20Sale_Lockup_Delivered_Ends%20Sunday_Vertical.png

YOUR VACATION IS ABOUT TO GET EVEN MORE WONDERFULL

For a limited time, we’ll elevate your vacation with up to $200 onboard credit, premium drinks, Wi-Fi, and tips for everyone—on us. Plus, you’ll save with 25% off* cruise fares for every guest.

We’ll also help you get there with 25% off airfare* from 20 major gateways across the country or $100 savings* per person on flights from other gateways when you book your air travel using Flights by Celebrity.

Applicable gateways: ATL, BOS, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SFO, TPA, YVR, YYZ.

But don’t wait. This limited time offer ends soon.

Terms & Conditions

WonderFULL Sale must be booked March 9-13, 2022 (the “Offer Period”) and applies to 3-night and longer cruises departing Apr. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022, for inside, ocean, veranda, concierge class, and AquaClass® staterooms, excluding Galapagos (“Offer Cruise”). Promo code not required. WonderFULL Sale provides each person in the same stateroom with the  Elevate Package, which includes Gratuities “Tips” Included, Premium Beverage Package, Basic Wifi Package and an onboard credit (“OBC”) that varies by sailing length:  5 Nights or less $100 OBC per person; 6 to 9-Nights $150 OBC per person; 10 nights or longer $200 OBC per person. WonderFULL Sale is combinable with Airfare Offer and Savings Offer. Guests’ onboard account will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise.

Offer is not combinable with Always Included, Interline, Net, Travel Partner, and Employee Rates. Refer to celebritycruises.com and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Changes to booking may result in removal of offer. Offers and prices are subject to availability, cancellation, and change without notice at any time.

Savings Offer: Savings Offer applies to new bookings made 03/01/22 – 03/31/22 on sailings departing 04/01/22 – 03/31/23 excluding Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos and provides 25% off the Standard Rate cruise fare per person for all guests in the same stateroom combinable with Always Included and will be automatically applied at checkout, excluding Galapagos and Alaska Cruisetours. No promo code required. All other charges, including but not limited to, cruise taxes, fees and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests.

Full deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see CEL’s cancellation policy for details. Non-Refundable Deposit: To qualify for the lowest available cruise fare, guest must choose a non-refundable deposit. Non-refundable deposit bookings (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit (“FCC”) in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. This FCC is non-transferable and expires 12-months from the issue date. In addition to canceled NRDB, $100 per person service fee also applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. NRDB are applicable to groups at prevailing rates. Not applicable to incentive, contract, or charter groups. Nonrefundable deposit offers are applicable to sailings within final payment, however full deposit is due at time of booking.

Airfare Offer: Cruise and airfare must be booked March 1- 31, 2022 (“Offer Period”). Airfare Offer applies to cruises departing April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023, excluding Galapagos and Alaska Cruisetours (“Offer Cruise”). Airfare Offer provides 25% off market airfare rates per person, up to $300 USD, on flights purchased on FlightsbyCelebrity.com only from the specified gateways (“Air Credit”). Airfare is total per person, in USD, applies to economy class, roundtrip flights that originate in the specified gateway cities for the for new individual bookings and group bookings on an Offer Cruise named and deposited within the Offer Period. Airfare does not include checked baggage fees that may be charged by the airline. Airfare Offer applies to all guests in the same stateroom on an Offer Cruise from the following departure gateways: ATL, BOS, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SFO, TPA, YVR, YYZ.  All other gateways departing from the United States or Canada will receive a $100 per person air savings.

Airfares are subject to availability and may change without notice, established by airlines, subject to the terms and conditions of airline, and vary by gateway and itinerary. Airfare search conducted on February 15, 2022 using Flights by Celebrity booking tool for flights arriving on cruise departure date and departing on cruise return date. To redeem, guest must purchase a qualifying stateroom on an Offer Cruise on CelebrityCruises.com or contact your travel professional and book flights on FlightsbyCelebrity.com. Cruise booking number required to purchase air travel. Full payment of airfare required at time of booking.

Cancellation of Air Tickets: Air tickets may be purchased on a non-refundable or refundable basis and are each subject to the cancellation terms of the applicable airlines. If a non-refundable air ticket is cancelled, the amount of the Air Credit will be deducted from the balance remaining after the cruise cancellation penalty (if any) has been deducted from deposits or payments received by Celebrity for the cruise (the “Offer Credit Recapture”). If air tickets are purchased on a refundable basis, the Offer Credit Recapture does not apply.

Combinability: Offer is combinable with Standard Group rates and Brand Offers that are named and deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is not combinable with Travel Agent, Employee Cruise Rates, Cruise Certificates, or worker cabins. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new, individual, and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations can be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for Offer. Offer open to residents of the United States and Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions. Celebrity reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time, correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

©2022 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador.

• Thanks 1

A Caribbean cruise I priced on March 3 is the same price today, March 9th. But the odd thing, when I went in to do a pretend booking, is that the option to include insurance has disappeared. I was surprised so I started over with a different cabin category and same issue, no option to include insurance. I wonder if it's a bug on their web site today.

Anyway, the offer today is 25% off but no OBC or other perks.

1 hour ago, Purplsmurf said:

This “wonderful sale” caused my upcoming cruise to go up $1200…..so much for a sale! 😂

It's wonderful for Celebrity.

• Haha 1

So I checked the pricing for our 1A balcony cabin on the Dec 23 2022 Solstice sailing yesterday and today.

This past weekend's sale and today's sale is about a wash when you take into account the $400 OBC that I would get from the current sale.  

Here is yesterday's deal:

image.thumb.png.3fff4e34b49cad70f789062419757b34.png

Here is today's deal for the exact same cabin:

image.thumb.png.868321b1035d3707b4af44cc61fed661.png

Edited by mahdnc

10 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

So I checked the pricing for our 1A balcony cabin on the Dec 23 2022 Solstice sailing yesterday and today.

If you were upgrading from Classic to Premium beverage package you need to factor that in as well.

7 Night Norwegian Fjords  April 30, No option to add insurance

Sunset Veranda Stateroom

First Guest $3,870.00

Second Guest $3,870.00

Discounts

ELEV FREE NRD -$666.00

25PCTSAVING NRD -$1,770.00

ELEV FREE NRD ($300.00 to spend Onboard)

Dining

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included at select venues

Main Dining Time - 08:30 PM

Taxes & Fees

Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses $214.58

Trip Total $5,518.58 USD

Just made payment this weekend, and my planner (soon to be x-planner) will not give me the perks. The cruise fare is the same. Just the perks are better. So she is trying to charge me for the improved perks 

I did a mock booking and compared to my previous.. total cost including factoring in OBC was a 43% increase... oh and while the banners say perks included.. I don't see anything..once you get into the booking process that indicates that the perks are included....unless the Elev Free is code for all those perks... I kept the descriptions as they appeared on my earlier invoice.

image.png.98b8d0ba7617e0dd173f7e00f20babb2.png

2 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

If you were upgrading from Classic to Premium beverage package you need to factor that in as well.

Yeah, the price difference for my Alaska sailing goes up by $258 with this offer, but with $300 in OBC and premium drinks included, we come out ahead.