Water Packages

annmarz

1 hour ago, annmarz said:

When is the best time to purchase a water package?  Are there discounts if purchased pre-cruise?  Or once onboard?  TIA

There is usually no difference in price. Pre-order online and it will be in your stateroom upon embarkation. 

(The water package are the larger boxes)

image.png.3cba6c4a39b2fcd7f3169bc9dd5a0708.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cruisingrandy said:

Why not just buy a refillable water bottle with a filter in it, that's what we did

Mostly because after spending thousands of dollars at a cruise, you don't want to be spending time filtering your own water in a cabin. A few bucks for some boxed water is money well spent. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Mostly because after spending thousands of dollars at a cruise, you don't want to be spending time filtering your own water in a cabin. A few bucks for some boxed water is money well spent. 

You dont spend anytime just fill it up and drink it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We were thinking of purchasing so we would also have a bottle to take ashore.  While I have brought my yeti with me before, I always worry I will leave it somewhere.  With the cartons of water, at least if I walk off without it, I'm only out what the water was, not for a refillable cup/bottle.  Plus, I can toss the empty carton instead of carrying it around.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cruisingrandy said:

Why not just buy a refillable water bottle with a filter in it, that's what we did

I’m not sure who you meant for this. But I will be on a 2week TA & then 5 days in Paris. I’m not lugging around anything I don’t have to. Twenty dollars isn’t going to break me. 

• Like 1

No discounts either way.  ☹️

It’s not a “good deal” for sure….but it’s a major convenience! 👍

We get 24 and split between our two cabins for the week.

Just specify the first day as your delivery day and it should be in your cabin when you board or shortly after!

Edited by NEW 2 CRUISIN

13 hours ago, cabincop said:

I’m not sure who you meant for this. But I will be on a 2week TA & then 5 days in Paris. I’m not lugging around anything I don’t have to. Twenty dollars isn’t going to break me. 

You still lug around the box of water!

2 hours ago, Luvmypups said:

Just got off Breakaway, paid $35 for 12 liter carton package pre cruise. It was available for $25 on day 2 of our cruise. We left 6 cartons behind. 

on day 2 of my cruise last week i realized the 6 pack i bought before the cruise wasnt enough. they have an order form in the cabin for 6 and 12 bottles and it said order before 12pm  for same day and after 12 will be tomorrow.  even though was the afternoon the water was there within 2 hours and the bill was to the atrium  6 for 20.34. crisis averted whew. i remained quenched and refreshed for the cruise duration. 

or was it that refreshing bath gel? 😁

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

We have seen what lurks in the ship's water system... which sometimes finds its way out

image.png.7f7deefb77d9f8a48a0d335029415c1a.png

image.thumb.png.8347b49502339a9021c5ba38713bad44.png

Wow, which ship was this pic taken on? That sink looks interesting.  What year was this picture taken?