PRINTING OF ETICKETS

DJBEJB

Anybody else having problems viewing and printing etickets and luggage labels with P & O,. Due to sail on 25th on Brittannia from Barbados but still cannot access the eticket button its contantely greyed out and says visit nearer sail date

Have tried on my tablet and laptop and also using Microsoft edge and Chrome. I have also reset my popups, all with no effect, also spoke to T A who called P & O and was advised that they would sort it at Airport.

Not very satisfactory by P & O

Sailing with P&O nowadays sounds like an obstacle course. I am sailing with Saga at the end of the month and received detailed joining information etc in the post together with proper luggage labels. No tickets needed, all you need is your passport. Why can't P&O do the same?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, purplesea said:

My cruise is the end of April but I can't even get into My P&O - I just get a message that is currently undergoing maintenance!!

I have just tried both methods of logging in ..

The red tab  LOG INTO MY P&O CRUISERS where you put in your cruise booking Ref ,name and DOB .  That is working fine :classic_smile:

Also just below is "Already have an account?" via your email and password and that seems to be working too :classic_unsure:

You don't say what you are using :classic_unsure: I'm on a laptop (Windows8.1) with Google Chrome.

The last time I had your problem I went into Chrome settings and cleared the cache and browsing data, which worked for me. If your using a phone maybe doing the same could help.

Hope you get it sorted soon :classic_smile:

Edited by kalos
add link in red
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kalos said:

I have just tried both methods of logging in ..

The red tab  LOG INTO MY P&O CRUISERS  where you put in your cruise booking Ref ,name and DOB .  That is working fine :classic_smile:

Also just below is "Already have an account?" via your email and password and that seems to be working too :classic_unsure:

You don't say what you are using :classic_unsure: I'm on a laptop (Windows8.1) with Google Chrome.

The last time I had your problem I went into Chrome settings and cleared the cache and browsing data, which worked for me. If your using a phone maybe doing the same could help.

Hope you get it sorted soon :classic_smile:

Thank you, tried both those ways but didn't have any luck.

Am using Chrome on my laptop with Windows 10. Have just updated chrome and it seems to be working fine now🤞

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DJBEJB said:

Have tried on my tablet and laptop and also using Microsoft edge and Chrome. I have also reset my popups, all with no effect, also spoke to T A who called P & O and was advised that they would sort it at Airport.

Not very satisfactory by P & O

We are currently on Cunard.  Believe P&O and Cunard systems are connected.

We were unable print e-ticket and labels as they were greyed out for days.

However, they did work around the same time as we needed to do the online Health Questionnaire, ie. 3 days before your cruise.  Bad enough when you are sailing from Southampton but definitely not ideal when flying.

In the interim period our TA had been able to print our etickets through their own system.  They weren't however able to print labels and, Cunard had advised them that we would need to collect labels once we arrived at Southampton terminal.

Wishing you a happy and relaxing holiday.

• Like 1

It was getting on the plane that concerned me! 

Having sorted out Vaccination certificate, Malta locator form, Italy locator form, lateral flow test, P&O Health Form etc I didn't fancy hassle at the airport because I had no proof that I was on the TUI flight. Plus the skill needed to make my own luggage labels.