So it begins: Ovation Cruise 2022 Video series!

CwazeAndCwaze

Hellooooo!  I've watched all your videos from Crystal and came to this thread specifically to watch.  I saw it too late to have my usual glass of Chardonnay to accompany the viewing so will return tomorrow afternoon with glass in hand!

~Nancy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suzeluvscruz said:

The hair has to go!🤣🤣🤣

And what is TODDLE LOO??????? I always thought it was TOODLE-OO🤪

LOVED  your video - Friday night entertainment in our house! Thanks😎

Old English.  Either that or I misspelled it.

• Haha 1

Dearest Scott & Drew DAHLINGS.....

So happy to see your posting & video.......thank goodness you survived MIAMI...I mean that hotel room...

Drew ...love the hair - you can do so much w that length....I grew mine out a while ago, before it fel out(or did you make extensions w Scotts hair?) and found the FRENCH KNOT a good style for all occasions(flights, officers balls & just being seductive....love it!!!

Altho I don't think it would look good on Tom!!!!

Looking forward to your vids.... hugs Dahlings, HUGS!!!!

PS & thank you.

• Haha 1

So happy to see that you are back on YouTube!  We have been pining for some vicarious cruising!  We are looking at a Seabourn cruise for the Fall, and will value your observations.  I was curious as to whether you booked the Four Seasons independently or whether it was a pre-cruise add-on from Seabourn.  Hoping it only gets better!

20 hours ago, RICHARD@SEA said:

Dearest Scott & Drew DAHLINGS.....

So happy to see your posting & video.......thank goodness you survived MIAMI...I mean that hotel room...

Drew ...love the hair - you can do so much w that length....I grew mine out a while ago, before it fel out(or did you make extensions w Scotts hair?) and found the FRENCH KNOT a good style for all occasions(flights, officers balls & just being seductive....love it!!!

Altho I don't think it would look good on Tom!!!!

Looking forward to your vids.... hugs Dahlings, HUGS!!!!

PS & thank you.

I just thought that Terry & Drew would do hair braiding while you & Tom were "shopping"

Are there reserved seating tickets for this Fridays video???

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2022 at 11:18 AM, Cybercsp said:

So happy to see that you are back on YouTube!  We have been pining for some vicarious cruising!  We are looking at a Seabourn cruise for the Fall, and will value your observations.  I was curious as to whether you booked the Four Seasons independently or whether it was a pre-cruise add-on from Seabourn.  Hoping it only gets better!

We booked independently.  Thank you for your kindness here. XOXOXO and enjoy your cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Scott and Drew,

Thanks for yet another set of videos.  We very much enjoy each one and recognize the amount of effort that it must take to create them.

We kind of agree with you about the Four Seasons Miami.  We are not true beach people, but we thought that the pool deck was amazing.  We did not care for the menu in the restaurant, but at the time we were there, went across the street to Morton’s (now closed), which we did enjoy.

We wanted to share one data point for your consideration.  There is another Four Seasons in the area, Four Seasons Surf Club.  This is on the beach but north of the craziness.  This has the look and feel of “old Florida”.  Great rooms and food, our favorite hotel in South Florida.  We had booked a Crystal Miami to LA cruise for May and had also booked three nights at the Surf Club.  As we all know, that is not to be, but look at the hotel next time you are looking to travel in/out of Miami.

Thanks again for the great videos!

• Thanks 1