Live! Navigator 4/18 thru 5/13

CC Help Jenn
This post was recognized by CC Help Jenn!

""Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!""

TucsonAnnie was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

It’s a go! All onboard…. I’m hearing there is approximately 120 passengers.
Ship and crew and looking great. 
Keep you posted as we cruise 🚢 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TucsonAnnie said:

@TucsonAnnie so happy to hear that you are onboard Navigator.   I look forward to reading your reports!!

Happy cruising,

Beth

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, TucsonAnnie said:

Have a great cruise.

Be sure to ask for Rizalyn in Compass Rose. She will take good care of you and she is, by far, the happiest person onboard the Navigator.  And say hello to Mailyn and Robert in the Navigator Lounge. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TucsonAnnie said:

Thank you TucsonAnnie.  We will be on the Navigator in June.  We were hoping the Navigator crew would be back to normal and your cruise would sail.  Have fun!!!!  Thank you so very much. 

TS:

Should Ray Solaire be your Cruise Director:  

Pass on a Big "How Do You Doooooooo!" from Jim and Sue, Redmond, WA.  

So-few passengers converts Navigator into more of a big Yacht than a cruise ship. (Kinda reminds me of days-of-yore when aboard one of Seabourn's "Triplets" in the South Pacific.)  That remembrance does date one.  Should result in a surfeit of Crew available to provide a 5+experience.  

Now--calm seas; and everyone remain healthy.

GOARMY!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GOARMY said:

TS:

Should Ray Solaire be your Cruise Director:  

Pass on a Big "How Do You Doooooooo!" from Jim and Sue, Redmond, WA.  

So-few passengers converts Navigator into more of a big Yacht than a cruise ship. (Kinda reminds me of days-of-yore when aboard one of Seabourn's "Triplets" in the South Pacific.)  That remembrance does date one.  Should result in a surfeit of Crew available to provide a 5+experience.  

Now--calm seas; and everyone remain healthy.

GOARMY!

Oh my heart does a back flips for Seabourn’s Triplets!!!!! That was a truly a six star experience!  And I am a little dated!!!. A lot of things about the Navigator come close especially with the crew who love her and when she is not totally packed.

• Like 1

Today we’re in Port Canaveral, and we did a tour of Kennedy Space Center it was well worth it.

All good on the ship, it’s nice with very few passengers on board and the crew is very attentive and very friendly 👍

Tonight will be our first night at Prime 7 looking forward to it. Compass Rose has been awesome.

tomorrow we’re  onto Jacksonville, stay tuned.

BTW, Ray is here and all his glory 🤩

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TucsonAnnie said:

Today we’re in Port Canaveral, and we did a tour of Kennedy Space Center it was well worth it.

All good on the ship, it’s nice with very few passengers on board and the crew is very attentive and very friendly 👍

Tonight will be our first night at Prime 7 looking forward to it. Compass Rose has been awesome.

tomorrow we’re  onto Jacksonville, stay tuned.

BTW, Ray is here and all his glory 🤩

Very happy he is back and feeling great!!!!!!

I am so glad to hear such positive comments.  We'll also be sailing her May 13.  Soooooo looking forward to it.  We have the Space Center booked for our Port Canaveral excursion as well.   Looking to hear as much as y'all have time to share! TYVM.

Steve & Virginia

Edited by ChucktownSteve

We are on day 2 of New York City, everyone is enjoying the tours or just stay onboard. 
Before that was Charleston, very charming city and day the day at sea was smooth sailing. They handed out some nice warm blankets on deck for those who might be chilly and there were others who were just fine without.

The food has been good, between Prime7 and La Veranda they open different nights. So, here in NY Prime7 is closed, but La Veranda is open, and it’s Seafood Extravaganza for two nights, anything from Italian to Sushi 🍣. Yes, Compass Rose is open too.

I hear the shows are good from our friends, sorry I can’t stay awake.

That’s all for now, stay tuned for more later. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2022 at 11:23 AM, TucsonAnnie said:

We are on day 2 of New York City, everyone is enjoying the tours or just stay onboard. 
Before that was Charleston, very charming city and day the day at sea was smooth sailing. They handed out some nice warm blankets on deck for those who might be chilly and there were others who were just fine without.

The food has been good, between Prime7 and La Veranda they open different nights. So, here in NY Prime7 is closed, but La Veranda is open, and it’s Seafood Extravaganza for two nights, anything from Italian to Sushi 🍣. Yes, Compass Rose is open too.

I hear the shows are good from our friends, sorry I can’t stay awake.

That’s all for now, stay tuned for more later. 

Thank you for your input while you travel on the Navigator.   We will be on in June and are happy to hear you are enjoying your trip.  I look forward to your other postings when you have time.   Have fun!!!

Two questions, I believe all the Regent ships have water refill stations but want to make sure that Navigator has refill water stations too, Do they? If so can someone please post a picture of them. The second question is, Are there personal hand sanitizers in each suite?  Thank you in advance.  Sailing in June 

6 hours ago, travel with friends said:

Two questions, I believe all the Regent ships have water refill stations but want to make sure that Navigator has refill water stations too,

Yes, there are water refilling stations available when going on excursions right before entering the theatre before excursions in the Stars Lounge on Navigator.  I know there are other stations but this one for sure.  Water is available in your suite daily.

20 hours ago, travel with friends said:

The second question is, Are there personal hand sanitizers in each suite?  

I had two in my suite in January - I called them 'sinks'.   😄

Seriously, they didn't have like dispensers or anything in the suites but we both had several bottles of sanitizer in our carryons we used in the suite.  No shortage of stations throughout the ship, either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ronrick1943 said:

Believe it or not, we have a Covid Kit that we take with us—a lot of stuff for the plane, hotel and ship. I’m guessing we’ll be taking it with us for awhile.  Better save than sorry……..

I totally get that. Crossing fingers and toes that nothing interferes with the June 23rd sailing from Reykjavik to london.