On board offers

coxy

“When it comes to P&O Cruises holidays, it seems you agree that you simply cannot have too much of a good thing! We have a Loyalty and Cruise Sales team on board every ship who, with their expert ship and destination knowledge, can assist with booking your next cruise whilst you are on board, rewarding you with up to £100pp^ additional on-board spending money for your future cruise. If you booked your current cruise via a travel agent we will pass your future booking to your travel agent when you arrive back home.

^ On-board spending money is available on Select Price holidays of 4 nights or more. On-board spending money amount of £100pp is based on cruises of 22 nights or more. Amount varies by cruise duration and is based on holiday nights spent on board, and does not include travel to and from the ship.”

The above is from the P&O website. https://www.pocruises.com/essential-information/life-on-board

• Host Sharon changed the title to On board offers
11 minutes ago, Happy afloat said:

Only £50 deposit per person also, if my memory is correct.

I think you're correct - but its more for cruises over a certain number of days - you wouldn't get a word cruise booking for only £50 for example.

54 minutes ago, Waju said:

I think you're correct - but its more for cruises over a certain number of days - you wouldn't get a word cruise booking for only £50 for example.

We’ve booked 19 night cruises with only £50pp deposit on board.

24 minutes ago, SeaJane said:

We’ve booked 19 night cruises with only £50pp deposit on board.

Oh have you?  I know we booked a 30 (ish) night cruise on Aurora and that was more than £50 but I can't remember if it was 5% or 10% 

Just now, Waju said:

Oh have you?  I know we booked a 30 (ish) night cruise on Aurora and that was more than £50 but I can't remember if it was 5% or 10% 

Yes we were on Arcadia in October 2019 when they released the 2021 cruises so we booked a Med 19 nighter for October 2021. Of course it was eventually cancelled! 

Some years ago I was discussing a 14 nighter to the Caribbean with my TA. Do you mind sea days says she. I like them says I. What I booked was a 24 night Southampton/Caribbean/Southampton on Oceana for only £130 more than the equivalent fly cruise. 😁

We booked our Arvia 2024 Caribbean TransAtlantic whilst onboard the Azura TransAtlantic.  It was £50pp deposit and we got an extra £300pp OBC.  Booked it to use up all the FCC we got for being in Isolation for 10 and 5 days, and two missed ports.  We did check that we could use our FCC towards the balance before we booked - it was too good to miss.