No more water delivered?

mouche

57 minutes ago, AQW said:

I just ordered water yesterday for a June cruise. Click on Manage My Cruise, then enter "water" in the search box on the top left. 

Okay, that worked not sure what I was doing before, see what not cruising for 2 years will do to the brain. LOL!!! Thanks again!!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

There's a drop down menu at the top of the page that you need to click on to see all of the options and that is where you will find it.

Thanks, I found it, it was not like that a couple of years ago.😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mouche said:

Right, it used to be much easier to find. Not sure what the web designer was thinking making customers search for something they want to buy. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

Right, it used to be much easier to find.

Not sure what the web designer was thinking

making customers search for something they want to buy. 

Good thing you're not on face book

which seems to dedicate its life to disrupting things and hiding functions

or worse yet dumping them altogether!

On 4/29/2022 at 10:10 AM, mouche said:

Glad that you found it. Now that you've found it, you can mark it with a little heart as one of your favorite things. That's what I do so that I can find stuff like that easier. If there is an expiration date on the little hearts, I haven't seen it yet.

• Like 1

I don't know how to tell people that insist on bottled water thinking it is from an artic spring, or bubbles carbonated out of the ground in France, it is not. Most water in bottles is processed by reverse osmosis to remove contaminates. This is the same process used on the ship when not using shore supplied water. You can drink the water straight from the tap with no worries. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moviela said:

I don't know how to tell people that insist on bottled water thinking it is from an artic spring, or bubbles carbonated out of the ground in France, it is not. Most water in bottles is processed by reverse osmosis to remove contaminates. This is the same process used on the ship when not using shore supplied water. You can drink the water straight from the tap with no worries. 

^^^^^This. I always drink from the tap because the tap water on the ship tastes better than our tap water here from our house.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Aplmac said:

Good thing you're not on face book

which seems to dedicate its life to disrupting things and hiding functions

or worse yet dumping them altogether!

I am on there but I don't buy anything from them.

Edited by sparks1093

3 hours ago, Moviela said:

Yes but the bottled water is more convenient to take ashore and that's the only reason that we buy it. All of the water we've had from Carnival is spring water and many can tell the difference between that and even Carnival's shipmade water. DW detests most plain water but she will drink water (but it's not her preference even then).

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

Yes but the bottled water is more convenient to take ashore and that's the only reason that we buy it. All of the water we've had from Carnival is spring water and many can tell the difference between that and even Carnival's shipmade water. DW detests most plain water but she will drink water (but it's not her preference even then).

I also like drinking chilled water and so I put a couple bottles in the fridge.