How many Diamond Plus Members?

I guess that we're just a bunch of enablers, PC. Why bother doing any work yourself when you know that someone else will answer your question in return for far less effort on your part? ;) ;) ;)

Amen to that! It amazes me sometimes!

We'll look for you on the 15th. If you haven't already done so, check out the thread for this cruise. Lots of folks on it and we should have a great time.

We have only done one other member cruise on the Mariner in January 2004, so we are forward to this member cruise. We are planning to attend the meet and mingle and will look forward to meeting you. I have checked out the thread. Happy cruising and we will see you on the Freedom. Alex and Hazel

We will attain DP in December on the first leg of our B2B on Jewel (we'll actually get our 24th and 25th credits on the first leg, being in a JS) . We'll make sure the Concierge & Loyalty Ambassador know so we can get some of those little extras on the second leg. Not that we're greedy or anything.:D

We are DP with 32 cruise's with RCI total cruise's 42, we sail again 4/23/06,10/15/06,12/10/06 and 01/07/07 on Visions of the Seas, we only sail on the Mexican Riveria since we only live 20 minutes from the ship. We are planning a 4 day cruise on the Monarch in July to break up the long wait between April and October, LOL. Benifits are great and they do know us by name on the ship.

Dennis

We are DP with 32 cruise's with RCI total cruise's 42, we sail again 4/23/06,10/15/06,12/10/06 and 01/07/07 on Visions of the Seas, we only sail on the Mexican Riveria since we only live 20 minutes from the ship. We are planning a 4 day cruise on the Monarch in July to break up the long wait between April and October, LOL. Benifits are great and they do know us by name on the ship.

Dennis

I think you are exactly right. You really need another cruise between April and October! 42 cruises is very impressive. We are just getting started but I think we can be DP's in early 08. Thats the plan anyway. Enjoy your cruises and thanks for the reply. Smooth sailing.

Richard

I think you are exactly right. You really need another cruise between April and October! 42 cruises is very impressive. We are just getting started but I think we can be DP's in early 08. Thats the plan anyway. Enjoy your cruises and thanks for the reply. Smooth sailing.

Richard

I don't mean this in a nasty way, but why would you be impressed that someone has a lot of cruises? It's not an accomplishment you earn through dedication and hard work, and it's not some unique contribution to the world. It just means that someone had some extra time and money and chose to spend it on vacation at sea. Don't be impressed; be grateful for the good times you've had and the ones yet to come!

We will attain DP in December on the first leg of our B2B on Jewel (we'll actually get our 24th and 25th credits on the first leg, being in a JS) . We'll make sure the Concierge & Loyalty Ambassador know so we can get some of those little extras on the second leg. Not that we're greedy or anything.:D

Hey, Jean, remember Gordon Gecko, "Greed is good!" ;)

I don't mean this in a nasty way, but why would you be impressed that someone has a lot of cruises? It's not an accomplishment you earn through dedication and hard work, and it's not some unique contribution to the world. It just means that someone had some extra time and money and chose to spend it on vacation at sea. Don't be impressed; be grateful for the good times you've had and the ones yet to come!

Your comments are really negative, thats too bad, maybe you'll have better days. After serving our country in the military for 6 years and after 34 years employed in the public sector, I have retired. Now it is time to relax and enjoy what we like to do best, cruise. It takes dedication and planning to do this. Besides, we are contributing to the US economy, RCCL stock holders and we are saving the whales!

DENNIS

I don't see disagreement as negative. I just dont understand why someone would be impressed by a long list of cruising. Im impressed by the fact that you served our country for 6 years. Im impressed by a long and productive career. But im not impressed b/c someone's been cruising more than others. I just dont see it as a personal accomplishment - that's all.

Enjoy your retirement!

I don't see disagreement as negative. I just dont understand why someone would be impressed by a long list of cruising. Im impressed by the fact that you served our country for 6 years. Im impressed by a long and productive career. But im not impressed b/c someone's been cruising more than others. I just dont see it as a personal accomplishment - that's all.

Enjoy your retirement!

While I tend to agree with you that taking a large number of cruises is not a truly significant achievement, I am a bit bemused that in your signature you note the number of cruises you have taken (44 and counting):rolleyes: :D

While I tend to agree with you that taking a large number of cruises is not a truly significant achievement, I am a bit bemused that in your signature you note the number of cruises you have taken (44 and counting):rolleyes: :D

i dont want you to be impressed, but i still want you to know! :D

Archived