Windjammer reservations?

Just finished updating all info for up coming cruise on the serenade of seas  and looked at the windjammer and now states open for breakfest and lunch only and requires reservations for table==no reservations will be seated when it table is available.anyone here of this recently?

Old info unless Serenade is different. The dinner themes & hours should show up closer to the cruise.

As an example, that's what I see for my July Indy cruises but my Harmony cruise in 10 days has all the current dinner info.

Edited by OCSC Mike

OP this isn't true. WJ is open...and functioning just like it used to. Have recently sailed on Navigator, Explorer and Harmony and ate most if not all our meals in the WJ. The Harmony was especially good.

Before deleting old app and reinstalling it made no mention of table reservations .new down load does,just found it interesting maybe staff shortage/covi d related.either way it sounds silly to reserve a table for buffet.

From the app......windjammer  cafe deck 11     description.   The menu in our culinary pavilion changes daily and is global and varied with dishes for every appetite.join us for breakfast and lunch and don't be shy about going for second dessert.reservations are required.guests without reservations will be seated according to availabity no

Even when cruising just started last summer the web site showed reservations needed for Windjammer.  The person at the entry on Symphony in August and September just was there for washy washy, not for reservations.

4 hours ago, LeeW said:

Even when cruising just started last summer the web site showed reservations needed for Windjammer.  The person at the entry on Symphony in August and September just was there for washy washy, not for reservations.

Have been in the WJ on four recent cruises....the first one in January they scanned your SeaPass but that was I believe showing occupancy...hasn't happen since then on the other three. No reservations required as many of us keep telling the OP.

• Like 1

Many cruises since September, no reservations just the incessant Washy-Washy.

I will say: Washy-Washy ain’t no riddle man, to me it makes good good sense. Good sense, let’s go… cruising…

Edited by neverbeenhere
Musical interlude

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

No reservations required as many of us keep telling the OP.

Some people like to ask a question, get the same answer from multiple posters, then still not believe the answer... makes you wonder why they asked.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Some people like to ask a question, get the same answer from multiple posters, then still not believe the answer... makes you wonder why they asked.

And quote/post from the RCI website/app...will they never learn :classic_laugh: