Harmony Dining and Shows Reopened?

We will be on Harmony on August.  In January, Sabor and the Solarium Cafe were closed, there was no Grease, diving show was very abbreviated, and headliner shows sucked. Has Johnny Rocket's reopened for breakfast? Are the other venues open?

We were on Harmony end of April and everything was open that I noticed. Not sure about Grease not interested in that at all....but I believe it wasn't....no loss there.

The WJ food was great especially for dinner.

47 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

We will be on Harmony on August.  In January, Sabor and the Solarium Cafe were closed, there was no Grease, diving show was very abbreviated, and headliner shows sucked. Has Johnny Rocket's reopened for breakfast? Are the other venues open?

I saw on a Cruise Compass from last week that it had “Grease: In Concert” But not the full show. 

1 hour ago, jstuartys said:

I saw on a Cruise Compass from last week that it had “Grease: In Concert” But not the full show. 

On ours it was "The Boys from Grease" 3 of them just singing a few of their favorite songs for 45 min

Dazzles deck 8/9.

On Harmony for another 11 hours or so 😭

My family saw Grease this afternoon. It ran as scheduled all week. The full version.

A few shows were moved around (some due to medical, some due to technical issues) but pretty much everything ran normally. I didn’t care for the headliner but that happened pre-covid too.

All restaurants were open normally as well AFAIK.

This was my first cruise since 2019 & it hardly felt any different than a pre-covid cruise to me (masks notwithstanding).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

My family saw Grease this afternoon. It ran as scheduled all week. The full version.

A few shows were moved around (some due to medical, some due to technical issues) but pretty much everything ran normally. I didn’t care for the headliner but that happened pre-covid too.

This was my first cruise since 2019 & it hardly felt any different than a pre-covid cruise to me (masks notwithstanding).

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

I'm going to ask one of my original questions again - Is JR's open for breakfast?

It was in April on Harmony, but only for an hour each morning.

Solarium Bistro was open for breakfast and lunch, but not for dinner.

Edited by orville99

10 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

The solarium bistro is open for dinner?

Edited by molly361

9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yes

8 minutes ago, orville99 said:

It was in April on Harmony, but only for an hour each morning.

Solarium Bistro was open for breakfast and lunch, but not for dinner.

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Same thing three weeks ago 

Thanks for the quick replies - only an hour?  Hardly seems worth it.

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yes. Table service. 

Good to hear that they finally reopened it for dinner. Just hope it stays open. Were they doing their traditional menu or was it just the buffet items?

23 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Good to hear that they finally reopened it for dinner. Just hope it stays open. Were they doing their traditional menu or was it just the buffet items?

It was a menu. I guess the traditional menu.