Does this error mean anything?

I keep trying to check the December 8, 2023 voyager sailing 8 day but keep getting this error about something going wrong loading your sailing. Whenever that happens, it makes me nervous something is going on with that sailing and eventually it’ll be canceled. Is that a concern or is it just too far away to understand why that’s happening? Obviously it was available to book before because I booked it online. 

B5745AE9-B38A-45F3-AF92-4DEBC1A01851.png

15 minutes ago, hannibal54 said:

I have had it happen a few times, only my TA could access my reservation.

Yeah I can access it in my account so it is still showing and i can get into the cruise planner for it but just trying to do a mock booking on the site gives me that error message. 

We are sailing Voyager next May, and having issues with it on the app as well. Our last two RCI cruises were cancelled by the line, so it leaves me wondering if this will be #3. Especially since CocoCay isn’t available for booking anything, and it wasn’t available on either of those cancelled sailings. I suggest first to log out of the app and log back in. If that doesn’t resolve the error, I suggest waiting for a while.  I tried deleting the app and reinstalling, and the error went away for me. Now it just shows that there is nothing available yet.

Edited by barbeyg

26 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You would think that after almost a dozen years they would get them fixed.😂

I'm amazed that after all this time, RCI (a multi-billion dollar company) has not been able to hire an IT staff that create and maintain a reliable, accurate, user friendly web site.

5 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I'm amazed that after all this time, RCI (a multi-billion dollar company) has not been able to hire an IT staff that create and maintain a reliable, accurate, user friendly web site.

Disney is the same way! It boggles my mind! 

22 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

If they didn't have to follow child labour laws they probably could

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

And it gets worse with each ":enhancement"

• Like 1