Pre cruise covid questionnaire

My sister has received an email for her to fill out a pre cruise covid vaccine questionnaire, however none of the other family bookings (3 futher bookings, same sail date and ship ) have received the questionaire.

Is this just sent to select individuals or should everyone fill one out?

1 hour ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

My sister has received an email for her to fill out a pre cruise covid vaccine questionnaire, however none of the other family bookings (3 futher bookings, same sail date and ship ) have received the questionaire.

Is your sister the lead name on the booking? Perhaps contact Royal or your agent? What does your Royal booking page say. The Royal version of the Cunard Voyage Personaliser or whatever they call it?

You can answer them in the app 1 day before you sail. If your cruise isn’t today/tomorrow, then it sounds like she just got the heads up email that she will have to do this, but it’s not yet the link to actually do so. In my example below, I’m sailing July 15, so I have to come to the app July 14 to complete the health questionnaire for my family/cabin.

80EEB197-03D5-457E-87D0-4CBA7AC48B38.jpeg

Edited by Bound4Bermuda
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bound4Bermuda said:

You can answer them in the app 1 day before you sail. If your cruise isn’t today/tomorrow, then it sounds like she just got the heads up email that she will have to do this, but it’s not yet the link to actually do so. In my example below, I’m sailing July 15, so I have to come to the app July 14 to complete the health questionnaire for my family/cabin.

80EEB197-03D5-457E-87D0-4CBA7AC48B38.jpeg

Hello,

The OP query was regarding a 'vaccination questionnaire' not the 'health questionnaire'. The first I have not heard about, the second I am familiar with.

Regards,

Cublet

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

I do not know of a vaccination questionnaire but everyone can go on the royal caribbean app and upload proof of vaccination.   And bring proof with you when doing check in person at cruise terminal.

I received an email to fill out a vaccination questionnaire but I think its more of a request.  I have 3 kids under 12 and we sail in about 50 days.

"Your sailing is fast approaching, and we're looking forward to welcoming you onboard. We would appreciate if you could take a moment to provide your COVID-19 vaccination status ahead of your cruise. Please complete the short form below.

NOTE: All Royal Caribbean guests aged 12 and older must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose of their vaccine administered at least 14 days before sailing. While vaccination is not required for guests under 12, we kindly ask that you fill out their status below to help us ensure we are meeting the CDC requirements to sail as Highly Vaccinated. Feel free to visit our FAQs for full details on vaccination requirements."

• Like 1

Back when the restart was just getting underway we received the vaccination questionnaire several times, but the last time we got one of those was last October. It was indeed different than the health questionnaire that we fill out the day before we sail.

Yeah we haven't had one and it is different to the health questionnaire. 

She has filled it in and she has two children under 12. But they are all fully vac. 

Just curious if this is new procedure on top of check in proof of vaccine.

Thanks for the answers all

2 hours ago, vandals04 said:

"Your sailing is fast approaching, and we're looking forward to welcoming you onboard. We would appreciate if you could take a moment to provide your COVID-19 vaccination status ahead of your cruise. Please complete the short form below.

same here. Sailed with an 11 yo.

1 hour ago, Mum2Mercury said:

If she's the lead name on the ressie, I suspect this is the cruise ship sending a gentle reminder:  Hey, hey, hey, have you made sure your family is all vaxxed?  Have you read our requirements?  

Shes not the lead passenger either, just seems to be a little random lol 😂

I had filled out the following link and now my "cruise reservation receipt" shows "vaccinated - yes" in the special services section.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/vaccination-form

Maybe this is what they were referring to (?).  I don't cruise until October so don't know if it will ulimately make any difference on the app.

Edited by The Scurvy Pirate