Equinox retreat pool

hockey1963

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Where did you read about a pool? There are no plans for one as far as I have been told.  Perhaps it was nothing but speculation……

in any case, right now Equinox has neither

Right here on CC one guy said he cruised the Equinox and was told that and a few others here as well mentioned it.

The Silhouette is the only S Class ship that has had the full Revolutionizing and it does not have a pool on the Retreat Sundeck it has a hot tub.  
I was under the impression the none of the M or S class ship will have a pool on the Sundeck, something to do with the ships structure and weight of a pool.

29 minutes ago, cruising sister said:Does the Retreat Sun Deck have a shower?  Just curious to know if there was something to cool you while you are up there. 

How about a chilled washcloth?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruising sister said:

I will be on the Equinox in  September. Does the Retreat Sun Deck have a shower?  Just curious to know if there was something to cool you while you are up there. 

No shower.  Lots of sun and wash cloths are brought around. Somewhat brutal in Caribbean in the summer. 

• Like 1

We were in the Retreat on the Equinox last August in the very hot Caribbean, no pool and no place to ever add one on the Retreat Sun Deck. Also, no bar, the Retreat attendants had to run down to the mast bar to get drinks for Retreat guests on the SD. Tried it once and by the time my drink got back to me the ice was melted. We loved the Equinox, but that sun deck is just too hot with little shade in a hot climate cruise.

• Like 1