Extra appetizers in Blu?

zitsky

7 hours ago, gold1953 said:

Although most tables are 2 top in Blu if you order extra of any course when sharing a table it is good to ask the server not to hold up others food . We have had to sit and wait when we really wanted our main course while others had multiple appetizers

That's very kind and considerate of you.   

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Thanks again for replies.  My husband will be happy if I eat more fiber.

Seems you may benefit from a professional dietitian, they get paid to listen to fiber optics and dispense and can assist with your needed referrals

8 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Seems you may benefit from a professional dietitian, they get paid to listen to fiber optics and dispense and can assist with your needed referrals

I don’t think I need that.  I just need to adjust my diet a little.  Just getting ideas about healthier eating on Celebrity.  I am seeing a gastroenterologist tomorrow for acid reflux.  I have already started reducing my alcohol and caffeine.

I hope my question does not bother anyone.

On 7/6/2022 at 4:39 PM, zitsky said:

Found an old discussion about extra entrees in specialty restaurants.  Didn't seem to be a consensus.  Some said no, some said maybe.  In Blu, what about extra appetizers?  Like salad and soup maybe instead of an entrée or in addition to it.  Do they allow that?

Absolutely! You can have 3 if you want!

Have sailed AQUA and eaten in BLU since it first came out on Solstice.  You can ask for and receive anything that is in their kitchen or a nearby kitchen.  You can order as much or as little as you like to enjoy.  As someone said you can also arrange to eat in MDR on lobster night if you like.  Sailed with people who ordered 3 lobsters.  A positve for Celebrity if have found is they go out of their way to please.  Just ask politely with a smile and your wish will be their command.

3 hours ago, Snit13 said:

Have sailed AQUA and eaten in BLU since it first came out on Solstice.  You can ask for and receive anything that is in their kitchen or a nearby kitchen.  You can order as much or as little as you like to enjoy.  As someone said you can also arrange to eat in MDR on lobster night if you like.  Sailed with people who ordered 3 lobsters.  A positve for Celebrity if have found is they go out of their way to please.  Just ask politely with a smile and your wish will be their command.

Thanks.  But please don’t make me eat lobster.  To me it has no flavor.

I frequently order only apps, salad and/or soup in all the dining venues.  I'm a smaller person, have a small appetite, and eat slowly (and enjoy my food!). Big meals and entree servings just don't work for me.

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

Thanks.  But please don’t make me eat lobster.  To me it has no flavor.

Let's not confuse what they serve on a cruise with real  lobster.