Number of Evening Chic nights?

sun bum

Take a look on the App -- Choose Ship and a current sailing with same number of nights

Just looked at Equinox and only one on day 3.   If you go to Daily Planner click each day and will either say Chic night or if you go to 5PM it will indicate

47 minutes ago, FLCruiser97 said:

Jim, where do you see that. I have a sailing in Oct and all it says on my Daily Planner is "We're getting in ship shape". You're the computer guru is the reason I'm asking. 

Check the app 45 days prior to your sail date. 

5 hours ago, FLCruiser97 said:

Jim, where do you see that. I have a sailing in Oct and all it says on my Daily Planner is "We're getting in ship shape". You're the computer guru is the reason I'm asking. 

They generally update it about 1-2 cruies out the others will sa getting ship shape or are just stock copies.

I usually go to the ship and look for the same itinerary and then look. 

Was just checking and our 8/7 and 8/19 are now active and appear to be relatively reliable as it is showing Chic Nights. 8/31 is only showing the musical entertainment but no indication of when chic nights are.    As you get closer to sail date they become pretty solid.

I just checked the current 11 night Reflection sailing, same itinerary as what we'll be on later in Sept and it looks like they have 3 chic nights on days 3, 7 and 10. I'd thought it was only 2 chic nights on sailings over 7 days? 

Funnily enough I'd just got done reading the thread on whether it's feasible to get away with only carryon luggage and was wondering to myself if I could manage by sacrificing a smart jacket/shoes. Nope. If we have 3 nights to dress up for I think the smart jacket and shoes are gonna have to come along for the journey! 

It's crazy that they no longer list it on Celebrity but recently all cruises 10 nights or longer have been 3.  

Officially they only say -  All cruises that are 7 nights or longer will feature two Evening Chic nights. Any cruise 6-nights or shorter will feature one Evening Chic night.    This would imply that if a 6 night or less 1 chic night.    

10 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

It's crazy that they no longer list it on Celebrity but recently all cruises 10 nights or longer have been 3.  

Officially they only say -  All cruises that are 7 nights or longer will feature two Evening Chic nights. Any cruise 6-nights or shorter will feature one Evening Chic night.    This would imply that if a 6 night or less 1 chic night.    

At one time it was 12 nights or longer, maybe it’s changed:

4-6 - 1

7-11 - 2

12+ - 3