LIVE ALLURE OFTHE C’s. August 6-14, 2022 STORY TIME. Third edition.............DON'T ASK

5 hours ago, Lionesss said:

NEGATIVE!!!!!!!

33EB90A9-DB16-41BB-962D-930942D72E53.thumb.jpeg.b043dcff78e4d49bd10c9d151edd56b7.jpeg

It is quite fortunate that you tested negative or there would have been a bunch of depressed people on this thread. We are all planning on cruising next week.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Congrats let's this party started!!

I like the color of your luggage and the stickers. Easy to pick out.

Cheers!!

We got those stickers 31 years ago on Waikiki beach store crazy shirt , we were on our honeymoon .  Found them when cleaning. 

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

So as I attempt to look out the kitchen window I see this little critter. Yup a Circada. Well buddy you slept in. 2021 was the time of the 17 year appearance. 

FE5A4ABF-6E36-4345-BAF7-3BA358F36D8C.thumb.jpeg.a8c906c04f3f926ce8b89c3b6fb56dd1.jpeg

I was surprised to find one on our deck yesterday.  They are one of my big memories of growing up in Ohio.  When we lived in Brecksville I remember them being everywhere one year.  You would find their casings attached to trees.  We used to fish with them.

Happy to see you tested negative.  Hope you enjoy the cruise.   Have you ever tried the Samba Grill?  I didn't remember it on Allure the last time we were on.  Plan to try it in October. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

It is quite fortunate that you tested negative or there would have been a bunch of depressed people on this thread. We are all planning on cruising next week.

I actually am cruising next week. 

My test better go ok, it's 5000 miles from home

• Like 4

On 8/3/2022 at 12:07 PM, Lionesss said:

pepto bismol

benadryl

immodium

sinus tylenol

tums

tylenol

ibuprofen

visine

eye wash

neosporin

blistex

polymyxin eye drops

calamine lotion

ampicillin

amoxicillin

zithromax

zantac

I know someone who would not approve of some of these😉

• Haha 1

Arrived in our overnight hotel which is conveniently located within walking distance to a chain watering hole. MAX AND ERMAS. 

But to get here we had to drive on the Ohio turnpike and let me tell you.  It was once again not fun. 

They already have 18 miles of decorations up for Halloween. Yup those darn orange barrels. 

Some were, well actually tipped, broke, moved. I guess your aim with your car has to be pretty good to just selectively get one. 

Soon we will have drinks and dinner. 

Wonder what I am in the mood for. 

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

C3AB0699-28C3-43E2-8C93-B52AD655C8B0.thumb.jpeg.feaaa905834ae646f8187b87caffdec1.jpeg

• Like 7

Probably all the anticipation for today but I am

up before the alarm. 

The spouse will be getting our coffee from the hotel lobby then get ready to leave for airport at 4:45am. 

The hotel offers free transportation to airport, we just tip the driver. 

I am glad we have TSA pre approval. Because Cleveland Hopkins airport is known for long delays getting through security. 

We will Have a light breakfast and wait for our flight. Boarding starts at 7:30. 

Today will be a long travel day. 
Staying at Embassy Suites. 
For sure we are doing a Publix run. 

We signed up for Publix loyalty after our May cruise and we got a $5 off a $30 dollar order. 
That will come in handy because we will be purchasing suntan lotion, as well as hair conditioner. The one on board does not work well on me. 

And for now a quick heads up to anyone staying at the Embassy. We will be at the manager’s reception for the free drinks later. And when you see a classy lady that looks like Princess Kate. I’ll be the one sitting next to her.

Take care 

Pray for safe flights and sailing. 

FBE75298-BA71-4025-8030-E4B2F3DDB339.thumb.jpeg.0a3bc714cdda6c5d1489b484c33535e3.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Cleveland airport a zoo

With TSA Pre Check took us 25 min to get through

The non TSA pre check line almost completely through the terminal. 

Many cranky travelers. 

Breakfast time at the pub 

Um. Breakfast food and coffee 

later

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Cleveland airport a zoo

With TSA Pre Check took us 25 min to get through

The non TSA pre check line almost completely through the terminal. 

That is why I hate to fly from Cleveland.  It was the same way when we flew to SFO in May.  Although Pittsburgh looked just as bad when we flew home from Myrtle beach last month. Their line stretched out of the terminal and halfway down the enclosed walkway to the Hyatt. 

Safe travels today.

So far starting in a confusing way. 

Our plane arrived yesterday from Chicago 

And is currently  at gate C 21. 

2EA7CDFB-DEE2-40B2-8993-0FB0AFA1A09B.thumb.jpeg.5fa6bef29b98b3b2d88058bdbd571a63.jpeg

We are currently at gate  C18 where the signs and text messages told us to wait. 

DF35A814-2F99-4B16-A43D-45FFFF9D9B94.thumb.jpeg.50fcbfe451ffde08a66540a88a49a2af.jpeg

No plane 

Only pigeons 

E72A29E2-8296-4B7B-80C1-C01DECD9A43C.thumb.jpeg.597891d9f736e16fe1a4681162392e15.jpeg

Waiting patiently. 

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 1